Saturday, June 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Pharaoh- Pharaoh Butter

Beard Pharaoh- Pharaoh Butter

A must buy for the bearded brethren who has every beard product on Amazon!!!! When I first ordered this product, I was a bit hesitant. I'm your typical 41 year old man who is stuck on certain products. My lady said I should try something different from Grave Before Shave, Honest Amish and Detroit Grooming Co. I'm definitely glad that I did!!! I usually wear balms in the winter and butters in the summer. This butter however is way different than the other beard companies butters. The consistency is sort of like a thick whipped cream. It's airy and light while maintaining a good hold for those straggler hair follicles. Bearded Pharoh has indeed set a new standard in feel and consistency with their butter.
The scent is very, very pleasant also!!!! I enjoyed the smell throughout the day. It's a masculine scent that is kinda hard to describe. It's similar to Cremo Bourbon beard oil but there's also a splash of something that keep my queen coming back for more hugs and cheek kisses. I think it's the Myrrh.
To be perfectly honest, I absolutely love this beard butter brethren. I'm pretty sure that you Kings and your queens will be satisfied also. Shalom

My new go to ! I was looking for something natural that didn’t t contain beeswax to use on my larger curly beard and this is the one , I’ve already ordered another and I plan on ordering at least one each month to make sure I don’t run out 👍

My husband has been using this product for a while now, and he usually buy it directly from the company. I was so surprised to find it on amazon! This beard butter has a mild scent that will work with your body chemistry, and will give your man that natural groom look without all of the extra product daily routine.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Eshe: A light, masculine scent with notes of amber balanced with lavender, myrhh, and clove.

Description

Pharaoh Butter is great for all lengths. It will soften your beard and strengthen the hair to help with shedding, dry skin, and promote growth. Our butter is whipped to a pillowy texture and formulated for a light, non-greasy finish. - 3oz.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment