Saturday, June 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Comb for Men Pear Wooden Hair Comb Set 3 Pcs, Beard Comb Anti-Static, Anti-Hair Loss

Beard Comb for Men Pear Wooden Hair Comb Set 3 Pcs, Beard Comb Anti-Static, Anti-Hair Loss

Perfect comb for the beard. It has a great sandalwood smell. The teeth are very uniformed and have done a good job taming the hair.

This may be one of the most significant products I have purchased to help me improve the look and feel of my beard. I recently started using a Beard Oil to improve the look and feel of my beard but it was not until I started using this brush did I feel like I had made a huge step to improve the look and feel of my beard. This brush is made of a boar bristle and fits comfortably in my hands. The brush has helped me to get the beard to lay smooth and look better than ever before. The brush is comfortable to use and I find it to really make a big difference. I don't know why it took me so long to invest $11 in a brush, but I am sure glad I finally did. Best decision ever. If you have a beard and you want it to look your best than make a small investment in a really nice brush. You will be a very happy camper. Wishing all the very best. Love this produce.

The set of combs came in and they were just as good as I thought they'd be. And just like the description claims, the wooden teeth do feel better on the skin than plastic.

Nice quality , I really like it ,
no complaints here.

Ok I have used the beard brush for a week now, at least twice a day, no bristles have fell out as others have stated.
The brush seems well worth the money.  The bristles are not too soft, just right .
I have a shorter beard it feels nice to get down and brush your skin before and after showering. The brush is also great for getting beard oil in and making your beard look beautiful.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Material: This wooden comb set made of 100% Whole-Natural quality Pear Wood and is of excellent craftsmanship. These hair comb Prevent hair from drying by dispensing natural oil to your hair. High quality wooden comb suitable for all types of beards, hair; long to short, curly, straight.
  • Advantages: No static electricity, Pulling or obstructing, Anti-Hair Loss and comfortable to use. These Pear wooden comb set will last much longer than the conventional Plastic Comb Sets.
  • Include / Size: Men's comb Set of 3 - two 6-inch wooden combs and one 4-inch beard comb, 0.2 / 0.3 cm tooth pitch.
  • Feeling: The wooden teeth do feel better on the skin than plastic. Mini size and light weight, convenient to carry it anywhere.
  • Worry-free shopping: We're very confident about the quality of our products so that we promise to offer the 24-month warranty service for you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, 100% Back of your money

Description

Donsine Original Pear Wooden Hair Comb Set, 100% pure natural wood brand new and high quality products - made from one whole piece of wood, not splicing wood. Its products have natural fragrant smell. Improve blood action, protect hair follicles and reduce hair loss, massage scalp and relieve tension, prevent hair breakage. In contrast to other plastic combs, pear wood combs protect your hair and are anti-static. Wood combs are used for hair and beards, and beard comb is for beard care only.

An extremely versatile men's wooden comb for Hair that can be used for hair and beard maintenance. Your hair and beard will thank you for utilizing this styled strong and straight, also dual-action pear wooden comb. The dual-action feature implies you get both fine and coarse teeth. Its specially-designed tooth width makes perfect your hair and beard looking neat and tidy. This wooden comb sets built from pear wood so it smoothly distributes balm and oil, this comb removes tangles easily without static or snags. So, goodbye to tangles & snags for good. It Works great on any type of hair whether it's short, long, thin, thick, straight or curly.

If you’re really careful about the exact beard care and want something that quick growth, prevent your hairs from drying out, and gets your beard super soft, then pick Donsine Original Pear Wooden Hair Comb Set. This wooden comb fits helpfully in your hand and thus allows a comfortable experience when you take care of your beard.

Specification:
  • TYPE: Wooden Comb
  • MATERIAL: Pear Wood
  • QUANTITY: 3 pcs
  • COMB SIZE: Two 6-inch wooden combs & one 4-inch beard comb
  • TOOTH PITCH SIZE: 0.2 / 0.3 cm
  • HAIR TYPE: Works great on any type of hair
  • PORTABLE: Designed to fit in your pocket
  • FEATURES: Pocket size, dual action teeth



I thought I would mostly use the double sided comb, but I ended up using the long handleless one. I might switch again. Really happy to be able to try different styles to see which one worked with my beard.

The quality seems good, no warping or discoloration after a couple weeks.

This is exactly what one needs to calm their wild beard. These three products are made well with great construction and handsomely packaged.
I bought this brush and comb combo for my dad. These three products are Great for a gift or for someone looking to experience a revolutionary shift for their beard game. It makes beard luxurious, full, & neat. Stray hairs are now calmed completely & go with the flow of the beard mane.
Make this a part of your daily routine and conquer the new year with your stylish beard!!

Has a nice feel to it and is not fragile which my son likes for his thick hair.

Good sturdy pair of combs!
Material looks plastic with wooden look but the combs are built well !

Nice set of combs, I’ve got slicked back hair so teeth size variety is nice.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment