
I actually liked everything about the product. The packaging was great. The product, high quality and the presentation was very well done. I bought this for my husband's birthday and he really liked it and thought it was such a thoughtful gift. (much better than another golf shirt). I would order for others in my family as it will make a great gift.
I am so beyond in love with my Beard Brush and Beard Comb. You'd think something as simple and small as a brush and comb wouldn't make such an impact, but these have changed how I handle my beard. I am now using beard oil and beard balm, and sometimes I brush my beard with my brush just because it feels good on my face and neck. It is hard to beat the price and quality of material you are getting.
If you are looking for a great beard brush, or comb, or set you need look no further. This set has got you covered.
Great product! Arrived as expected and carefully packaged so the metal box was properly protected. All items appear to be of very good quality. I love the scissors, which can be easily packaged for travel. I have previously bought items I needed to groom my beard, but this package seems to have it all figured out and in one place.
The best beard kit! Fast shipping,arrived in perfect condition. I like everything in the kit. Nice box, keeps everything organized, perfect for trips. Great comb and brush, good quality scissors. I love the big size of oil and balm. I highly recommended it!!
Awesome kit! As this was a gift, I reviewed quite a few before choosing this one. I was not disappointed. The products are great, well made and sturdy. The metal tin is very attractive and can be for many years. I highly recommend this kit.

Feature Product
- * COMPLETE MEN'S BEARD CARE KIT; Everything you need to make your beard and mustache neat, styling, healthy, and youthful. This BIG Kit includes 100% natural organic leave-in conditioner unscented beard oil (1.7oz/50 ml) beard balm (2.12 oz/60 ml) boar bristle brush, dual sided wooden comb and quality scissors. All in a luxury metal box suitable for giving.
- *STIMULATE FULL, HEALTHY, THICK HAIR GROWTH thanks to this specially formulated all-natural organic beard oil and balm. These go deep to moisturize and rejuvenate damaged skin and beard. It helps you reduce dryness, stimulate growth, improve softness, eliminates itching and dandruff ,help restore shine and moisture to your beard and face for a handsome look.You feel the difference right away with the manly aroma of soothing argan oil, jojoba, genuine beeswax, and shea butter.
- * EASIER TO MANAGE on hurried mornings when you want your beard to look great. It takes just seconds to get the right look with the 100% boar bristle brush and 2-sided pear wood comb. Helps you evenly distribute oil, improve hard hair texture and instantly removes tangles and frizz. Also surgical grade scissors for convenient trimming.
- * PERFECT GIFT IDEA for a dad husband colleague boyfriend son for Father's Day Birthday Anniversary Christmas,Valentine's day or just because his beard could use a little love. These are first class quality beard accessories with premium all-natural oil and balm. All in a luxury metal box to keep everything neatly organized in the bathroom drawer gym bag or in an on-the-go travel carry-on. Trust us he will be impressed.
- * 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Get yours now while we have this very popular complete kit in demand. Our beard care kit is backed by our manufacturer 30 days money back guarantee.
Description
PREMIUM BEARD CARE KIT with everything you need to fully care for your face beard and mustache. This big collection includes generous bottles of premium all natural beard oil and beard balm. These are our special blend of soothing organic argan oil jojoba natural beeswax and shea butter.
Helps moisturize heal and rejuvenate skin and hair to look thicker younger and more vibrant. Use the boar brush and wood comb to quickly tame and style. This kit is a big help on hurried mornings when you want your beard to look its best with least effort. We even include a high quality pair of medical grade scissors. All in a luxury gift box suitable for giving to the special man in your life.
PRODUCT FEATURES: Complete Men's Beard Care KIT For growth, grooming, shaping, trimming, styling All natural and organic special blend Beard Oil 1.7oz and Beard Balm 2.12oz With soothing, nourishing argan oil, jojoba, genuine beeswax, and shea butter Deeply moisturizes and rejuvenates Supports thicker new growth with more youthful look Easy to tame wild or frizzy hair Real Pear Wood Double Sided Comb 100% Boar Bristle Brush Surgical scissors for trimming Luxury metal gift box
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will be your best bet for a pleasing no-risk purchase. Many customers love this kit so much they return to buy another. Get yours while we have a fresh shipment in stock. They are selling fast. This makes a much appreciated gift for friends, family, and co-workers - anyone with a beard.
I liked very much that the oil and the balm are organic .manly smell.the brush,comb are very good quality.scissors are right size and easy to use.i found the whole package to be user friendly ,makes it out a great gift.
I bought this kit as a gift for my husband and he loved it, he has used it and is very pleased with the results/effects.
I bought it for my husband whose beard is rough. The oil in the package really softened his beard and mustache. He also used the balm which gave his face a sexy smell and shaped it very nicely
It works great beard shines.
My son loved this!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment