
The Andis Styliner M3 Trimmer is a very sharp trimmer if adjusted properly. I've been cutting hair for 17 years and they took me a while to adjust. I've been using these trimmers for one month now & I'm still trying to get the hang of these trimmers. If you're the type of person that wants to take a pair of trimmers out of the box & go than these are not the trimmers for you. I would go with the Styliner II trimmers. They almost don't heat up (as the Styliner M3s do) and they're much lighter in weight. If I had to pick one trimmer it would be the Styliner II. But since I collect trimmers & clippers I went ahead & bought the M3s any way.
Note, before buying any trimmer or clipper Youtube them first, as this will let you know what the product is like before you buy it. Most people who buy Andis products & leave bad reviews don't know their machines full potential or how to use Andis products in general. If you're new to cutting hair I would go with Wahl products. Wahl products are easy to use but still very reliable and will definitely get the job done. Also, Wahl products last a really long time.
Over all the Andis Styliner M3s are very sharp, strong & durable, and cut with ease. Downside, they: are heavy, get hot, and are expensive. Styliner II is a much better buy.
Also note, Andis products are mainly for barbers who specialize in tapering (fades), trimming (line ups), and designs. If your a barber that doesn't specialize in the above, Wahl or Oster would be the way to go. If you cut hair at home for a few people here & there, Wahl products will do.
This is the best trimmer that I have ever used. People have said that it is heavy, and vibrates a lot -- and they're right. But, to me, the performance of this tool far outweighs those small inconveniences. I've been using it in the shop every day for about a month now, it has never failed to leave a crisp, clean line in any texture of hair -- yet is gentle enough for a child's skin. If you want a workhorse of a trimmer that can be relied on day in and day out, shell out the few extra bucks for this one, it's worth it.
I have shopped around for a good unit to shave/trim my beard with for years, repeatedly buying cheaper units made specifically for trimming facial hair. I hated them all. Often they would bog and even stop cutting and seize in my beard (ouch). All are under-powered and poorly constructed of inferior materials. I knew what I wanted in a trimmer and even looked at animal grooming clippers in an attempt to find something that would hold up in every respect. When I found the Outliners and Styliners I knew I was getting close. I bought the M3 based upon everything I could read, watch, and extrapolate and I have to say it is exactly what I was looking for, and better than I expected in several respects. The fit is better than I had expected, I like the heft of it a lot. It is very powerful and yet has minimal vibration all things considered and it vibrates at such a high frequency that it isn't annoying. Looking at the blade I wondered if it would do a good job of cutting coarse hair and thought I might have to get the stainless blade that has a deeper and wider comb, but my doubts were unfounded. It doesn't get hot in the time I use it either. I suspect that oiling religiously and maintaining a sharp cutter will keep it working like new for a great many years to come.
I like this clippers not heavy working really good make nice line good sharp u can use it for kids
Great machine really nice.... works as expected ....

Feature Product
- Made with magnesium housing that's lightweight and indestructible
- 20% more powerful, magnetic motor runs cooler and quieter
- Excellent for trimming, lining and edging and trimming necks, beards, mustaches, and edging around the ears
- Great for dry shaving. Blade Material: Steel
- Equipped with wide, close-cutting t-blade. Kindly oil your clippers before using the product as well as after every use
Description
The andis styliner m3 magnesium trimmer is a durable and versatile clipper that is excellent for trimming, lining and edging hair. it features a wide close-cutting t-blade that makes it great for those detailed spots around your hairline. it also features indestructible, contoured magnesium housing that’s lightweight and comfortable to hold. this added support reduces vibrations meaning more power is directed to the clipper blades and the person getting their hair cut stays comfortable. it’s perfect for trimming necks, beards, mustaches, and edging around the ears.
I have used it 3 times since receiving it. I use it to shave since shaving with a razor gives me shaving bumps and I can't shave for a few days after shaving with a razor. The styliner M3 gives me a pretty close shave and doesn't result in razor bumps.
**** Update 12/28/18: I have been using these clippers for 4 years now, and they still perform flawlessly at each flick of the power switch! GREAT PRODUCT
This is the second pair of this edger I have owned. Edges really close without scarring and they are very quiet. Low price on Amazon but do not buy at the store because you will overpay. It's worth the extra to get these trimmers.
This product is amazing. I am so happy with my purchase.
This is a perfect one for professional barber whom specially working for military hair cuts and I recommended it. Price is high but it is worthy to be deserved.
the best just have to 0 them out

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment