
When the barber first offered this product to me, I thought it was one of those up-sell items. But she explained that I had really fine hair and needed something to help keep it in place. She was right. This product does not matt my hair...I only use a few drops after each shampoo and it holds wonderfully without looking like I have anything in my hair. And my wife likes the mild scent, too...so that's a bonus. Obviously I'm a fan because this is my 2nd bottle. Lasts me almost a year.
I just noticed a package sitting on the table that my dad had left, and realized it was this lotion. It's 2:28 am and I decided I'm not waiting until tomorrow, I'll use it now.
It gave me exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be able to have a little bit more control over my hair, to be able to put it in a style and have it loosely stay that way. (This doesn't have enough hold for "up" hair styles, so I'd go with something stronger if you're looking for that.) I also didn't want it to look like it was overloaded with product- or to feel like it for that matter. It's the perfect texture, it added the perfect amount of shine, and even added volume.
It doesn't take much product either, my hair is nearly 2 inches all around and it only took a penny size dab.
Naturally, ratings of this product are going to be based off of what people wanted or expected, not what it does. And if you want what I wanted from this product, (which is what it is meant for,) it is most definitely a 5 star all around. Not a mistake.
Best "no product" hair product for men! Somewhere in between a leave-in conditioner and a light-hold pomade/cream.
ABSOLUTELY no "crunch" or super gelled looking appearance to the hair. Gives hair a groomed, well conditioned, very light hold that looks very professional and natural. Not exceptionally shiny or matte, just looks like regular hair. Comes out with a swoop of the hand/brush, leaves absolutely no flakes behind.
My go-to product to keep my short mens hair looking groomed, professional, "taken care of without a ton of product". One bottle will last you a LONG time... I use about a quarter sized amount daily (sometimes twice) and it lasts me 6-7 months.
Highly recommend for any hair type! Fine to super frizzy/coarse like mine :)
I use this product every time I wash my hair! It's not gummy or sticky. My hair, holds a style, when I use it. I apply it to wet hair, then blow dry. The fragrance is very light, so doesn't compete with your perfume.
I have very fine hair, what there is of it, and this lotion works quite well.

Feature Product
- All natural holding power
- Provides great hold for any style
- All natural scents with no synthetic additives
Description
Controls unwanted fly-aways using natural extracts without leaving behind a greasy feeling. Thickening and styling creme that gives separation and detail to short or long layered hair. Formulated with natural ingredients to add volume and shine.
Same as in the B & M, but less expensive.
consistently works as advertised
This product was recommended by my hair dresser and I've used ever since. Works well not greasy, but not offshelf product so I order on line.
This product is nice it will work great for my hair for all occasions, my hair is thin so it isnt too heavy. Although I imagine it will run out quick due to the amount needed.
just what i needed to give a little guidance to my locks, esp. the big humidity curls.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment