
I love this shampoo! My scalp feels so much better after using this. Had some itching problems and it is much improved! Only thing is the charcoal turns your shower black and can stain tile. Rinse your shower well after using and it will be fine.
My daughter has severe seborrheic dermatitis (a more severe form of dandruff).This shampoo has made her less itchy and her hair is soft and shiny. The only down side is it leaves black residue in the shower.
I have used charcoal based products on my skin with great results so I decided to try this conditioner for my hair. At first I was skeptical because I have platinum blonde hair but I was really surprised and happy with the results. My hair feels very good and tangle free. It does not at all alter the hair color. Very rich but does not leave any residue or weight down hair. I recommend Activated Charcoal Keratin Conditioner!
This is the best, most effective, gentlest shampoo I've used! I feel so clean afterward, but it doesn't dry out my hair or leave black residue. Although, it is VERY black, and will leave stains on your tub and shower walls if you don't wash off right away. I have medium thick hair, and a palm-full of this gets worked all the way through easily. My hair is naturally voluminous, and this helps aid in keeping the volume even after adding product, while not making me look like an electrocuted lion. I can go a week without washing my hair and it's barely oily thanks to this shampoo!
My hair looks much better since I started using this product. I’m quite happy with it and if you have hair that isn’t helped by the standard conditioners out there this one is a great choice. I have oily hair and since I started using this conditioner my hair looks much less oily and feels less damaged.

Feature Product
- GENTLE FORMULA: Protect your hair from damaging chemicals that leave follicles feeling dry and brittle. Our sulfate free formula is gentle on curly, color treated or permed hair and safe for all hair types.
- CLARIFYING & DETOXIFYING: Activated charcoal detoxifies and thoroughly cleanses your hair and scalp. Naturally remove impurities, product build up and dirt to reveal hair that looks and feels healthier.
- REPAIR AND STRENGTHEN: Renew hair follicles, reduce breakage and give hair strands strength. Visibly restore your hairs health and strengthen it making it noticeably more manageable and easy to style.
- VOLUMIZING: Give your hair more body and bounce. Our keratin & nutrient rich conditioner leaves your hair feeling so luscious, soft and bouncy you'll love running your fingers through the smooth, sleek locks.
- MOISTURIZING: Our conditioner is infused with natural moisture rich essential oils like Moroccan Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Keratin, Almond Oil and Coconut Oil that restore and strengthen your hair.
Description
Get fabulous hair that is bouncy and shiny! The Activated Charcoal Powder Shampoo and Conditioner from Venu thoroughly cleans your scalp and hair leaving it healthier and renewed. Restore dry damaged hair and protect it from breakage with intense hydration and all natural ingredients. Our uniquely formulated shampoo & conditioner use natural ingredients to rejuvenate your hair leaving it soft, smooth and bouncy!
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
Clarifying
Detoxifies
Cleanses
Moisturizing
Sulfate Free
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS, INCLUDING:
- Argan (Moroccan) Oil
- Activated Charcoal Powder
- Avocado Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Camellia Seed Oil
- Botanical Keratin
- Almond Oil
- Coconut oil
CLEANSES AND CLARIFIES
Many hair care products leave your hair feeling dry and brittle. Our moisture rich formula removes dirt and fortifies it with hydration. Thoroughly remove impurities and toxins from your hair strands and scalp. Deep clean your hair without stripping it of its natural oils and moisture. Our shampoo & conditioners are formulated with activated charcoal and are sulfate free.
HYDRATING AND VOLUMIZING
Say goodbye to hair that looks fried! Naturally moisturizing ingredients like Moroccan Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Keratin, Almond Oil and Coconut Oil work together to sooth your scalp and repair dry damaged hair. Rejuvenate your hair and fortify it with nutrients that leave your hair hydrated and strong. Intense hydration gives your hair more body and bounce that feels soft and shines!
ACTIVATED CHARCOAL
Activated charcoal is a natural ingredient that removes toxins by absorbing harmful. Our shampoo & conditioner is formulated with charcoal to detoxify your hair leaving it renewed and refreshed. It pulls dirt from deep down unlike regular shampoos that only remove surface dirt.
I love that this product is sulfate free. It will clean your scalp and add volume to your finished hair-do. I found that is is drying on my color treated hair if used daily. For a once a week use to really cleanse hair and scalp of "product", it's great!
Makes my hair super soft. Smells wonderful, just make sure to rinse out thoroughly like explained in directions of use on the bottle because it could leave a black residue in hair. Other than that, great product.
This shampoo and conditioner is super cleansing, left my hair and scalp feeling great. However, it is not safe for color-treated hair; I use bright colors on my hair (currently bright blue) and using this shampoo and conditioner pulled the color out of my hair much faster than other products.
I'll probably only use them when I'm trying to fade my color before I re-dye.
I did not notice any charcoal residue on my hair or in my tub after use.
I have really thick, course hair and this shampoo and conditioner softened my hair with the first use. It's a little different but worth the money. The only thing I don't like about it is it can leave a dark residue on your shower walls and floor if you don't rinse the marks off right away. Other than that the product is fantastic!
I have never had a shampoo that I’ve loved so much! The first time you use it it feels a little weird on your hair, but after that it is just wonderful. I typically have terrible split ends but this product keeps my hair so healthy I don’t have them nearly as much. The only thing I don’t like about this product is that it can leave a residue in the bathtub, but my is so soft and shiny and healthy that I can live with that.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment