Saturday, June 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

2-Ounce Cobalt Blue Glass Cosmetic Jars (12-Pack); Straight Sided Jars w/Black Plastic Lined Lids for Balms, Cosmetics, Creams & More

2-Ounce Cobalt Blue Glass Cosmetic Jars (12-Pack); Straight Sided Jars w/Black Plastic Lined Lids for Balms, Cosmetics, Creams & More

There was a mix-up over my original order but ClockworkCornucopia, manufacturer, has bent over backward to make this 'right'. They sent me additional jars that were exactly like my others. I love this product! The blue is a beautiful color & protects the essential oils in the products I make & store in them. The size is perfect for what I do. Only think I'm not crazy about are the lids as I cannot boil them for sterilization but am able to wash in hot water, spritz with alcohol & that seems to work very well!!

These beautiful and I think unique jars are for a custom, healthy - healing cream I am in the process of developing. The fact that they are glass assures that no unwanted chemicals will possibly seep into the cream over time and it will also help lock in the special ingredients that help make this cream so effective. The size is just right for what I have in mind to begin with. Oh and did I mention, I think they're adorable!

Just received my the 2 oz containers love the color and a perfect size. Perfect for my needs and a great look.

Perfect size for my needs, excellent value

Cool containers for my homemade beard balms. Will buy again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • VALUE PACK OF 12: Receive one dozen jars and lids.
  • MULTI-USE: Great for balms, creams, cosmetics, herbal tinctures, aromatherapy blends, sunscreen, bug repellent and more; also suitable for herbs & spices & dry goods.
  • CAPACITY: 2 ounces = 4 tablespoons = ¼ cup; SIZE: 2.15 in diameter, 1.98 in. tall. Mouth opening is 1.64 in.
  • COBALT GLASS: Cobalt blue glass provides UV protection for your contents. It is attractive, lead free, and safe.
  • AIRTIGHT LINED LIDS: Lids come with a foam liner [easy to remove] that gives a double airtight seal.

Description

Cobalt Blue Glass Straight Sided Cosmetic Jars (12-Pack)

Utilize these cobalt glass jars for all your cosmetic and household needs. Store balms, creams, tinctures, sunscreen and aromatherapy blends. They are also useful in the kitchen or on the go for herbs and spices.

2-ounces is a travel-friendly size within TSA limits for airline carry-on.

Features:

Cobalt blue glass provides protection from sunlight / ultraviolet light. Lead-free glass.

Black plastic PP (#5) lids are bpa-free. They contain removable foam liners for an extra airtight seal.

Capacity--2 ounces = ¼ cup = 4 tablespoons = 60 ml

Small size--Jar is 1.98 inches tall and 2.15 inches diameter

Lid label space--2 inch diameter.

Side label space--1.25 inch height; 6.75 in. circumference

Empty containers are refillable, reusable, recyclable & eco-friendly

Jars are dishwasher safe; we recommend hand washing lids to preserve liners (if liners are removed, lids are top rack dishwasher safe)



These are nice and heavy. Great purchase!

Good solid jars.

Love these

Have purchased several times

The bottles arrived when expected. Nice quality. Will be ordering more.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment