
So I've had this product for a little over a month now and have to say I really like it. Products included: beard shampoo, conditioner, oil, balm, carrying case and a few swag stickers. I have a full bead about 3" long (You'll see why it matters) so far so good. Reason why I say it matters is because you don't need much shampoo to get the job done since it foams up really nice, less than a dime size will cover my whole face. Scent is pleasant as well. Conditioner is like any other, keeps the beard nice and soft. The oil in nice and scented, gives the beard a nice soft shine. Only complaint I would have is with the balm. It has a wax smell to it which is unpleasant to me. Make sure you rub between your hands before applying balm or you'll have chunks in your beard. Other than that I'm really satisfied. Beard now has a soft feel with nice scent.
This product is very good I bought it for my husband for his birthday and he loved it. They sent one of the shampoo a different scent but he still liked it and he uses the products every 3 days and it keeps his beard nice and smooth and he smells great.
Cheyeauh! Had the just the oil before, had to get the whole set. Not disappointed.
This is a very nice set of beard grooming essentials.
It comes with a travel bag, and the following items: beard shampoo, beard conditioner, beard balm, beard oil.
I'm not sure what the chemical difference is between "beard shampoo & conditioner" and regular shampoo and conditioner, but this does do a much better job of cleaning and moisturizing my beard than when I simply add some of my regular hair products to it. I do really like the scent of the "Verbena Lime" - it's not too powerful, but it lingers nicely.
I'm not as much of a fan of the beard oil and the balm. I may have applied it incorrectly, but I added a bit of beard oil and balm to my moustache and goatee (I don't have a full-on beard but have been sporting a serious goatee and 'stache for several years now). One thing I noticed is that I had a bit of the oil taste in some of my food (which, I guess, may be inevitable when, say, a sandwich brushes up against my moustache). The oil did seem to do a good job softening my goatee -- and I think I'll just apply it there in the future. The balm does add a nice sheen to my facial hair -- it's not as soft as I expected. You really have to jab your finger in there and then soften it up between your fingers before applying it. The balm has a very mild scent. (Sample provided for review.)
I bought this kit for my boyfriend for valentines day and he loves the smell.. likes the presentation, good quality, would recommend.

Feature Product
- TRAVEL SET: Everything you need for the daily upkeep of your Zeus-like beard!
- DOPP KIT: Includes leather/canvas bag to carry your Zeus essentials while traveling.
- ELIMINATE ITCH: Beard Conditioner and Beard Oil moisturize to help reduce itch.
- SMELL GREAT: Vanilla Rum scent adds a refreshing aroma to any lustrous beard.
- INCLUDES: (1) Beard Conditioner, (1) Beard Shampoo, (1) Beard Oil, (1) Beard Balm, (1) Dopp Kit
Description
Following the success of our other sets comes the Zeus Everyday Beard Grooming Dopp Kit. This kit includes all of your favorite Zeus best-sellers coupled with our handy new Dopp Kit. This travel bag is made from leather and canvas and has the trademark Zeus all black look. Purchase this Zeus Dopp Kit travel set and enjoy all the luxuries that make a Zeus Man! Travel Set Includes: (1) Zeus Beard Shampoo - Vanilla Rum (1) Zeus Beard Conditioner - Vanilla Rum (1) Zeus Beard Oil - Vanilla Rum (1) Zeus Beard Balm - Original Unscented (1) Zeus Travel Dopp Kit (1) Gift Box Paraben Free Sulfate Free
This is a super deluxe set. Every piece works together beautifully. My husband and I both find the Verbena Lime scent to be awesome! The shampoo gently cleans and the conditioner softens his coarse beard. The oil moisturizes and leaves a very light scent. The balm, which is unscented smooths and leaves a soft shine. The carrying case is well made and stylish. My husband has been using this kit for a week. He was a bit skeptical when I gifted it to him, but loves it now! I had never been a fan of the beard due to my sensitive skin, it tickled me. The difference in a well groomed beard's softness is quite astounding. I don't mind kissing and cuddling with it at all now. Super fandom!
* I recieved this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This review is honest and the product was tested prior to review.
Bought this as a Christmas gift and my husband states it is unequivocally the best beard shampoo and conditioner he's used thus far out of countless products and he's had his 10-12 inch beard for almost 20 years. I chose the verbena lime scent because I find sandalwood a bit too musky but I imagine that could potentially be a bit more rugged and he may try that when this one runs out. The bag is also of nice quality which made for a nice overall presentation. He also subscribes to Dollar Beard Club so the oil in this set is a bit too shiny for him in comparison and the balm is just ok as well. While a little expensive, it's worth spending the extra as long it doesn't just sit on a shelf and makes the person feel confident and enjoy using it.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment