Sunday, May 26, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

WOODSY OUD - Beard Oil + Balm Conditioner + Bar Soap + Wood Comb & Sack - Natural & Organic - Vulcan Kit

WOODSY OUD - Beard Oil + Balm Conditioner + Bar Soap + Wood Comb & Sack - Natural & Organic - Vulcan Kit

WOW. I don't usually buy a scented product without actually being able to smell it first, and I'm also a huge oud/agarwood/aloeswood snob, too! My coworker used to bring back the real thing – the wood and the oil – from his trips to Thailand, and I became a connoisseur of the stuff in all its different forms, origins, scents, tree types, etc.

So anyway, when I did see a beard product company that offered oils, balms and waxes in oud scent, I had to go out on a limb and give it a shot. Holy hell, did that gamble pay off. A proper, authentic oud scent, in oil and balm that works better than any I've tried – and I'm a bit of a snob here too, having always used Reuzel, Vaughn, and Bearded Bastard products. The comb in this little kit is the best I've ever used, too.

My beard thanks you, Beard of God!

This was the first time I have ever used any Beard product. It's been amazing. Simply love the quality and smell.

Great products that smell awesome! Not overpowering but it lasts and my beard is softer than ever!

Excellent products. My beard is really enjoying the balm conditioner and soap. Unfortunately I lost the comb after a week but have since ordered a replacement. Arrived faster than the expected date. No complaints at all.

Excellent product...Great smell not overpowering but not weak either. Long lasting.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ 100% ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Made to Order - VULCAN KIT
  • ✅ WOODSY OUD | RARE ~ exotic & distinctive. - It is a resin from the heart of the agarwood tree, Aquilaria malaccensis, native to southern & southeastern Asia. ~ Notes: Oud wood, rose wood, cardamom, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka bean, amber
  • ✅ OUR MISSION - To help stop your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, styled & healthy like the Beard of God.
  • ✅ HANDCRAFTED IN ALCONA, ONTARIO, CANADA - It's cold up here so we know how to maintain Beards!

Description

+ One of the Finest Beard Oils & Balms on the Market by Beard of God™ +  The Holy Grail of Beard Management

WOODSY OUD | RARE - exotic & distinctive. - It is a resin from the heart of the agarwood tree, Aquilaria malaccensis, native to southern & southeastern Asia. ~ Notes: Oud wood, rose wood, cardamom, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka bean, amber.

What's in my Order?
• 1oz Beard Balm Conditioner - All Organic
• 1oz Beard Oil Conditioner - All Organic
• 2oz Beard & Body Round Soap Bar - 100% Vegetable Based - No Harsh Chemicals to dry out your skin
• Mahogany Wood Beard Comb
• Beard of God Burlap Storage Sack

Full of nutritional oils, butters & waxes (depending on oil or balm), BEARD of GOD™ Beard Balm & Oil Conditioner stops your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, healthy & styled like the Beard of God.

No Additives, Parabens or GMO's. Product has not been tested on animals. Vegan friendly & USDA Organic.

When creating our products we keep 1 thing in mind. "Would we use this ourselves & be happy"? This is why, we don't use the traditional essential oils like all other Beard companies. Sandalwood, Cedar, Lavender, Ylang Ylang. I mean in all seriousness, do you want to smell like a forest, or flowers or a woman? We didn't think so either. Time for something new. Time for BEARD OF GOD™

** Hand-crafted & Made to Order **



This is a must have

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment