
Been using for 2 years now! It works! I mostly only use it right after I condition my hair while it is wet. If my scalp gets dry, I use a little more throughly the week!
You will see results within a month... But ladies it takes about a year of consistent usage to see wonderful results!! I only co-wash the length of my hair and massage my scalp to remove dirt with warm water. Haven't had any dandruff and after using for so long the intense inch when first starting subsides. It has some form of sulfur in it. So your scalp has to get used to it.
Also, if your scalp is itching it definitely is working!! It lays my hair sooo good! Perfect when blow drying or flatiron or just styling my hair natural!
I love this oil. Keeps your scalp moisturized and your hair feeling great. I love putting this oil on right after I wash my hair. It makes my hair really soft.
I add a little bit of Myrhh and Peppermint oil to make it smell better and enhance the hair growth properties.
Yes I ordered three bottles of this hair growth supply and I started using one already for like three days out of the week and this product is very steadfast with action and works really fast and ultimately grows your hair without a doubt, I have no complaints, it repairs and stops hair breakage, it does not have a funny smell or does not irritate nor burn the shaft of the scalp, two thumbs up... Thanks to your company im completely satisfied..
It works. This is my second order of this product. I had to by bulk because of my familt. First two pics taken on october 8 2016. The last two taken Nov. 13 2016
Excellent product. It works very well on my natural hair. I have noticed how thick and dull my hair has gotten and how much my hair has grown since I started using the wild hair growth oil. This item was packaged very well, and shipping is very quick. I highly recommend this product to women with natural hair.

Feature Product
- Wild Growth Hair Oil is made of 100% natural ingredients that work together to condition, detangle and help you achieve longer-lasting presses.
- Wild Growth Hair Oil 3pcs x 4oz
Description
One easy stroke No heavy odors Only a few drops are needed 1-3 times per week Longer, fuller, softer, enriched and controlled hair No need for very hot comb for 'hard' press Directions Shake well before using. Apply only 5-15 drops with finger tips to entire hair and scalp. Then comb or brush.
Works well to grow back the hair around my daughter's edges. She is 5 and still developing, so it seems it doesn't take much for her hair to be pulled out around the borders. When I use this, along with protective styling, I see a difference in a couple of weeks. It didn't do much for my hair or my eyebrows like I expected, but it is perfect for her.
I have been using this for over a month now and I am seeing results like never before. My hair is fuller, much healthier and even in the areas that I had some concerns I am seeing new growth. I originally purchased this product from Sally Beauty Supply just to test it out on my hair and when I saw that Amazon had it available, I found it to be cheaper in price by stocking up on it. It does however has a little strong scent but after a while it wears out. This product is thick and it really doesn't take a lot for it to be effective. I also eat healthy and I take Pure Biotin vitamins to help with the hair growth process which by during all three I am seeing the results I would like to see. This product is really awesome and I would recommend this product to any one who would like to see their hair restored, long, healthy, thick and strong.
This is soo amazing. I've ordered this once before. I put it between my braids for every sew in installment and after a month my hair has really grown a couple inches. My advice is, the less you use. The more you'll see growth. And it'll keep you from constantly buying
Strong odor i have been using 30 days and only notice normal growth. My edges have not changed. Too much causes itching.
My edges are growing back

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment