Saturday, May 18, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Professional 5-Star G-Whiz High Precision Cordless Hair Trimmer #8986 - Great On-the-Go Trimmer for Barbers and Stylists

Wahl Professional 5-Star G-Whiz High Precision Cordless Hair Trimmer #8986 - Great On-the-Go Trimmer for Barbers and Stylists

My oldest brother taught me a few things about cutting hair when I was younger, however, as a disclaimer, I am in no means, shape, or form a professional barber so no disrespect to the trade or anyone that does it for a living....mad props! I am a review junkie but I also know that each person is different and expecting different results when they purchase a product based on what THEY are looking for. I am a black male with a lengthy sized beard and dreadlocks and my miniature Wahl trimmers gave way on me after a few years......they were inexpensive and did the trick so I did get my money back ten times off of them but was in the market for a replacement. From a ''beginners'' point of view, these trimmers are solid. I reviewed everything here on Amazon and even looked at vids on Youtube and decided to go with these trimmers as an inexpensive option. As I said before, ''from a beginners point of view'' I would definitely recommend if you are looking for some solid trimmers at home (even though I seen countless vids of professional barbers utilizing) to give you a crisp line on your hair and beard. Lightweight, compact, and cuts like a champ....packs power in such a small trimmer....(small to me because I do have bear paw hands)! I did give it a 4-star rating because mine did come packaged with a Panasonic battery and I am sure that there would be a difference in the trimmers abilities if I went with a more powerful top of the line battery. All in all, great trimmer, and Wahl has done it again...for me anyway!

These are cool little clippers. I thought they would be pretty lame for the size and the price, but surprisingly enough, they are pretty nice. I am a professional barber and have used them for edging and trimming and love them. They came with 3 blade guards (shoes) which make them even more useful for eyebrows, mustaches and goatees. I highly recommend these.

I have easily, over the years, purchased 100+ orders on amazon.com. I received my order for this little beauty a few days ago and felt COMPELLED to write my FIRST review. This thing is freaking amazing! I don't think I am ever going to shave again. And I'm a young man, but with old-school taste; straight razors, safety razors, badger brushes, the whole nine yards. As much as I enjoy a classic shave (I keep a lined up, close to the face beard), it takes a lot of time and prep, which is not practical with a busy schedule. This little detail trimmer has the T-blade which I have always LOVED, and it is able to be zero-gapped. However, right out of the box this thing cut razor sharp and is shave-worthy close! Its super small too; fits in palm of hand. A single AA battery powers it, and to be honest it doesn't sound or feel powerful, but somehow the results speak for themselves. This thing trimmed my line-up on my neck and cheeks with precision and never once nicked or pulled a single hair. Right off the bat it looked like I was shaving with my straight edge, the lines were that crisp. I highly recommend this product. Its like $20 something bucks and comes with a lanyard (which I originally thought was kind of stupid but its so small and light, I feel it can easily fall off the sink and break so I would use it just to be careful). Buy a pack of batteries and enjoy barber style edge-work from the privacy and convenience of your own bathroom. I am still going to purchase a 5-star detailer (corded) in the future but this is a great first step into "dry shaving." Wahl certainly impressed me and its going in my travel pack for sure. Fresh face on the go is worth its weight in gold to me.

These are awesome lil trimmers! I’m a hairstylist that does a lot of clipper cutting and I use these many times per day; my only complaint is they really eat up batteries 😢 though being cordless is so helpful it’s worth it IMO. but they’re light weight, fairly quiet, precise enough for a line up, but won’t cut a wiggly child’s ear either. I’m very impressed with these and they’re an excellent value! Cutting ability that rivals my go to $75 pair (also wahls) lol

I really like this trimmer because it meet my expectaions.I used it anytime even brown-out coz it is battery operated. Like my other cordless wahl and andis trimmers it is really sharp.It is light, smaller,durable, presentable & can be zero gap too. I used its lanyard to prevent it from falling.I brought this during seminars I attended. I have no issues/problems with this trimmer.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: Featuring an adjustable close-cutting t-blade and a convenient, battery-operated design, the G-Whiz High Precision Cordless Hair Trimmer is the ideal on-the-go trimmer for barbers and stylists. From Wahl Professional's commercial grade 5-Star line of products, this trimmer is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand
  • STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: With its compact size and sleek design, this stylish trimmer offers an appealing aesthetic in addition to top-notch precision and function. It can be worn around your neck all day
  • ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the G-Whiz comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the trimmer, adjustable t-blade, (3) t-blade guards, battery, oil, cleaning brush, and instructions
  • PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The 5-Star G-Whiz High Precision Cordless Hair Trimmer (#8986) measures 5.25" long and weighs 3 oz. This product is battery operated and requires (1) "AA" battery, included. Trimmer features a #1062-600 adjustable blade, which can be set to "zero overlap" so that hairs fly off with a simple touch
  • PLEASE NOTE: Wahl Professional Products purchased from this authorized dealer feature a manufacturer's warranty, which is not available from unauthorized dealers

Description

Featuring an adjustable close-cutting t-blade and a convenient, battery-operated design, the G-Whiz High Precision Cordless Hair Trimmer is the ideal on-the-go trimmer for barbers and stylists. From Wahl Professionals commercial grade 5-Star line of products, this trimmer is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand. With its compact size and sleek design, this stylish trimmer offers an appealing aesthetic in addition to top-notch precision and function. It can be worn around your neck all day with the stylish Wahl lanyard (included). Look the part and wear your art. Leo J. Wahl invented the first hand-held electric clipper back in 1919. He believed in necessary, reasonably priced products that enhanced the lives of everyone who used them. Today, all Wahl products embrace the principles of our founder. We offer reliable, value-priced devices and solutions that protect skin and hair while performing on all skin and hair types.



Great little machine, does great lines and cuts very well. Not very durable and made of plastic. Kind of wish they made a heavy duty version. On switch is very flimsy and often fails to turn on. I still think its a great machine for a low price. I purchased this for vacation and it was perfect. Its the wireless version of the wahl hero. I also like that it comes with sized plastic clips, this makes it multi functional.

It's tiny but perfect for touch ups on the go. I adjusted the blades to a zero gap and it cuts real sharp. It comes with an adjustable 5 star blade.

Great Hair Trimmer, work very well. I am going to order a 2nd pair as a back-up. Calvin Gentry

These Wahl G Whiz trimmers come in handy fir people that travel a lot. Overall great power and precise cutting. The only down fall I had was that the blade was chipped but I had a backup blade that worked the same and was sharper.

I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about these tiny, battery operated trimmers. I know several barbers who swear by them. I saw them for 20 bucks on amazon, so I figured I'd give them a shot. While the blade is not designed to be adjusted, I managed to zero gap them. I've been cutting for about 15 years and I'm a master at adjusting blades. So it can be done, if you know what your doing. You can also put the T-wide blade, which is adjustable, on the G-Whiz.

I love this product. They are powerful and very sharp, but what I love the most is the design. It's small size and cordless feature makes for great handling, maneuvering and control.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment