Friday, May 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

RUGGED & DAPPER - Shampoo & Body Wash for Men - 16oz - Natural Ingredients Moisturize Hair & Fight Dandruff - All-In-One Head-to-Toe Soap for the Entire Body

RUGGED & DAPPER - Shampoo & Body Wash for Men - 16oz - Natural Ingredients Moisturize Hair & Fight Dandruff - All-In-One Head-to-Toe Soap for the Entire Body

This is my first Amazon review and I hope those considering this product find this review helpful.

I ordered this while deployed as I could not stand the soap available which was Ivory and Irish Spring bar soap or women's brands. During the few moments I actually had enough bandwidth to order -- I took a chance on R&D as I didn't have anything to loose -- either I smell like ship water or Irish Spring and Suave.

Scent: I found the scent to have a light, pleasant manly scent. Definitely not overpowering; bordering on subtle. My one complaint was the scent did not seem to have a lingering affect after the shower.

Consistency: The product is not particularly thick or viscous; actually it is kind of has a watery consistency.

Result: After application, my skin felt clean, smooth and conditioned. This product's mostly natural ingredients are a nice plus.

Complaints:
1. For soap....it's a bit pricey.
2. Based on the first try - R&D's slightly musky scent didn't seem to last after shower.

Why a 2nd try: I last used this product two years ago. Since then, I have moved on from the navy and ship life. Store bought men's body-wash seems to be generic and dull like Axe body-spray; which is neither Rugged or Dapper. My hope this second time around will result prove the short lived scent was due to the ship environment.

Overall: Rugged & Dapper is a good product. It wont give you that cheap Irish Spring feel with the additional benefit for your skin with R&D's natural ingredients which you'll immediately notice.

Its primarily for my husband's use who is currently bedridden. It makes him smell good and it moisturizes his skin. I use it for scrubbing his feet. It makes my hands smell good also. I like the fact that you can use it as a bodywash as well as a shampoo. One product for 2 purposes, I think is good. You made a wonderful product! Thank you!

Just another incredible item in the line of Rugged and Dapper. I ran across this line of products when I was researching facial cleanser. It worked so well I included their eye cream, facial cream and now the shampoo and body wash.

Great fragrance. Its perfect for guy as its not overwhelming but still really good scent. The only downside to this and its not the fault of Rugged and Dapper; Amazon shipping has damaged this 3 of the 4 times I have ordered it. Its bouncing around in the box and caps come off. Its just irritating that when you get it, if part isn't poured out, then its all sticky and has to be cleaned before use.

I loved the Rugged and Dapper face scrub and the smell was great. This is slightly different, a softer smell than the face wash. My only complaint is the cheap bottle. I dropped it once I the shower and the entire thing practically exploded.

This product is multi-versatile and leaves you with that nice clean feeling that feels more natural than other products on the market. It's definitely the best smelling body wash I've ever used and it leaves you smelling like you just put on a high quality and very smooth noted cologne. Will buy again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FORMULATED FOR MEN: Banishes odor, grime and excess oil from head to toe. Designed to provide balanced moisture and replenish essential nutrients to your skin, hair and scalp.
  • MULTI-PURPOSE BENEFITS: Deeply cleans, deodorizes and revives the entire body.
  • NATURAL: Ingredients borrowed from the outdoors: Borage Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Orange Peel Tincture and Rose Hip Oil.
  • HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FORMULA: Rich foaming lather leaves a fresh and masculine scent for every active lifestyle.
  • FOR ALL AGES & SKIN TYPES: Normal, sensitive, oily, rough & dry skin, color treated & thinning hair.

Description

DUAL PURPOSE POWER BODY WASH + SHAMPOO HELPS:

  • DEEPLY CLEAN AND MOISTURIZE
  • DEODORIZE AND REVITALIZE THE ENTIRE BODY
  • REMOVE EXCESS SKIN AND OIL
  • SOFTEN AND REFRESH WITH A MASCULINE SCENT

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use daily in the shower, as an all-over body wash and shampoo.
Squeeze generous amount onto hands, sponge or wash cloth for best foaming results. Lather well over wet hair, scalp and body.
Rinse thoroughly and repeat as needed. Follow with our Age + Damage Defense Facial Moisturizer for best results.

Looking your best every day requires care and discipline. But it doesn't have to take a LONG TIME!

With the right products and some simple planning you can turn back time and get youthful and clear skin.

RUGGED & DAPPER is your solution for high quality, natural and organic skin care.

Our Body Wash + Shampoo is comprised of Natural Ingredients.

WHY RUGGED & DAPPER?

RUGGED & DAPPER is a premium skincare collection, designed exclusively for men,
utilizing powerful natural ingredients.

Husband & wife team, Ryan & Janine, take pride in offering
a refined collection of no-nonsense & naturally effective grooming tools.

Based in Los Angeles - all products are made responsibly in the U.S.
Their mission is to inspire masculine confidence & keep men looking & feeling good - day after day.



Once again, my wife took over my body wash. If she approves, I know it’s a great product. She’s in the skin care industry and she said this is a great product and for the price you can’t beat

i bought this product for my boyfriend who is very picky and allergic to everything. I love that rugged & dapper uses natural and organic ingredients so I knew this would be a good gift. He absolutely loves this body wash and the fact that it has dual purpose as a shampoo is awesome! The smell is fresh, clean but manly and I love it I think just as much as he does!!

Good on the hair (a little goes a long way), but be prepared to spend a few minutes trying to rinse it off the skin. I'm not a fan of being slippery, so I just use the C.O. Bigelow body wash.

I guess I was expecting a different scent than what it provides. It does not smell bad, but it just wasn't what I expected.

I like the fact that it's used with natural ingredients and I love the smell. When I received it the first time I thought.. what a RIP off for the size but it lasted me pretty long time.. (maybe I should take a shower more often lol) I just reordered my second one!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment