Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Men's Face Moisturizer by Beau Brummell | Men's Facial Cream | Men's Facial Lotion | Fast Absorbing Facial Moisturizer With A Non-Greasy, Matte Finish | 4 OZ

Men's Face Moisturizer by Beau Brummell | Men's Facial Cream | Men's Facial Lotion | Fast Absorbing Facial Moisturizer With A Non-Greasy, Matte Finish | 4 OZ

Every face moisturizer I've tried before either smelled too strong, was too greasy, or left your face really shiny. Finally a product that is none of the above; the Bergamont Peel oil has a nice very-light smell, it isn't greasy and absorbs quickly, and it leaves a matte finish so you don't look plastic. Does its job too - very moisturizing which is needed in Colorado.

Been looking for a daily moisturizer for a while and this one turned out to be a good value. Every time I have used a face moisturizer it has been very oily, smelled very strong, and sometimes even stung my face. The smell is very subtle and nice and my face is not shiny afterwards.

Awesome product ! On the third day of using it I had already notice the difference it made on my face. My pores were smaller and pretty much smooth out a lot of the
bumps I had. I like the little sample packs of shave cream that came with it. Its even smoother than butter. Loved it. Will definitely purchase again.

Its a matte finish so it doesn't leave you shining for a man that's important. It charcoal ingredients are working even after a mud mask.

I have used few moisturizers earlier that use to burn. I tried this and seems to be working excellent for me, especially after shave. This is light and doesn't stick. Usually i use to spend few minutes to wash my hands after applying moisturizers earlier. Will need to experience some more before deciding to use it for ever. So far so good.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✓ NON- OILY- No guy likes an oily face lotion; our non-greasy formula absorbs fast and leaves a matte finish. Our men's facial moisturizer is perfect for men who want to enjoy the benefits on a good moisturizer while not leaving their face shiny and oily from use. Our proprietary blend of ingredients focuses on the individual needs of men which ensures quick absorption and a clean matte finish. No more oily looking skin when you use our face cream
  • ✓ ALL DAY MOISTURE: Forget the day and night facial creams, ours is an all-in-one moisturizer that can be used twice a day for lasting protection. Finally, a facial cream moisturizer specifically for men that can be used any time of day. The combination of hand selected moisturizing ingredients work together to provide the ultimate moisturizing solution which means you don't need to use a lot of product to see the benefits.
  • ✓ ACTIVATED CHARCOAL - Charcoal is one of nature's best detoxifiers and purifiers! The charcoal in our men's face cream absorbs and traps toxins and impurities from your skin's surface and deep within your pores. Charcoal you can see! Adds natural black coloring
  • ✓ ZERO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE - Synthetic fragrances in other brands can clog pores and have negative effects to sensitive skin. Our facial moisturizer cream is free of harmful synthetic fragrances. We use organic bergamot essential oil to add a light, masculine scent.
  • ✓ BEAU BRUMMELL FOR MEN creates expertly formulated men's skin care and grooming products. We pride ourselves on the quality and ingredients of our moisturizer to ensure our customers receive the best we have to offer and real benefits for all skin types. Featured in GQ, Glamour, Men's Journal, Primer Magazine, and more. Made in USA

Description

Beau Brummell for Men The Gentlemens Facial Moisturizer

An Essential for every man, Beau Brummells Energizing Facial Moisturizer is a non-oily invigorating formula purifies and awakens your skin. Activated charcoal draws out and absorbs toxins from within your pores, while caffeine gives your skin an energized look and feel. Made with argan oil and an array of plant extracts, our formula strengthens and tones fatigued looking skin. It will protect against harmful UV rays emitted by the sun, providing your face with a formidable shield so you can stay handsome, like a true gentleman.

About Beau Brummell for Men

George Bryan Brummell, better known as Beau Brummell, was one of Englands most refined gentlemen in the 18thcentury. His ambition was to revolutionize mens fashion of the day, and is now credited with inventing the modern mens suit worn with a necktie. Fast-forward to the twenty-first century and Brummells contributions to mens style and modern elegance are still as relevant now as they were back then.

In the spirit of Beau, Beau Brummell for Men is committed to improving the lives of men everywhere. It is our belief that with enough care and attention to detail, every man can look like a gentleman. All it takes is a simple skin care routine with quality products, to look better and, yes, feel better, too. Let Beau Brummell enhance your appearance now, as he did for men centuries ago.



This is a good facial moisturizer. It goes on a little thicker than I had hoped. I was also looking for something with a matte finish, this product doesn't seem to have a matte finish. A good moisturizer, just not as light as I was hoping for.

I have been a big fan or thier facial scrub for quite sometime. The bottle I had lasted MONTHS! So once i ran out i used another big brand and it was not near as great, so as a result I ordered another and it happened to come with the facial moisturizer which, initially I chose to buy and try at a later date because I felt the price was high. I fell in love with the results instantly. A little goes a long way. My skin is fresh and moisturized and not shiny and greasy. It actually massages IN to the skin and is virtually scentless. Great product. Great brand and I will continue to be a loyal happy consumer!

While I haven't yet decided if I will continue using this regularly, as I only recently started using it, it has certainly made a good first impression. No skin irritation, and my skin does seem a bit smoother and isn't oily after applying, unlike some other products I've tried.

I love their products and use this, the facial scrub and the charcoal facial cleaner. I do have one piece of feedback on the products however, I do think Beau Brummel has great products for the price BUT as a guy who travels often for work and sometimes to overseas airports where they are far stricter, none of their products are carry on size. I end up taking my inferior but more convenient Harry's products with me. And some of them are just outside the 100ml threshold, would it kill them to make the 114 ml product 100ml? :)

I have bought several of the Beau Brummell products for my husband. As gifts and stocking stuffers to start. But we were so impressed with the quality of the products they have become a mainstay of his daily routine. The scent both pleasing and long lasting. The soaps refreshing and the creams light with no greasy feel or shine. Really top notch products. Also, the customer service is expedient, helpful and pleasant. We highly recommend them!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment