
I was one of those guys that thought all combs were the same. I was WRONG! I was originally using a cheap Walmart comb that cost about $5. It did the job and I thought this comb wasn't going to be any different.
After looking more into beard combs and watching videos on YouTube, I saw that mainly everyone recommended a Kent comb. I decided to spend the extra few bucks and give it a try. WOW! You can immediately tell the quality difference. It is heavier, sturdier, and very nice to look at it. It almost looks and feels luxurious. I bought the folding comb so I can take it with me in my pocket. I find myself at work using it often because it just feels so good.
I have only had it for a few days and saw people post that the folding comb broke on them. I have been opening and closing it very gently. I will say that it really does feel sturdy, but I dont wan to risk it breaking.
Highly recommend!
Purchased just about one year ago. This folding comb is the absolute best comb I have owned in this old hippies lifetime. Am used to replacing pocket combs every few months. This one is in my back pocket all day getting sat on and it's still in perfect shape. This is the best folding comb on the market for the price.
Update on November 27, 2017 > the comb broke a quarter inch from the folding hinge but I will buy another.
I love this pocket comb so much!!!! I looked at tons of different pocket combs to make sure i got the best, and of course i had to get a Kent, and I'm very confident that i did get the best pocket comb!! It's the perfect size, feels great in my pocket but still large enough to be effective with mylarge beard! I guess it could break if you're careless with it, but for how small and light it is, i feel very confident that mine won't be breaking anytime soon.
Buttery smooth on my face fluff. Stays in my pocket. I am even more excited about my bathroom breaks. My beard is trained better than a show dog. The handle won't last but that won't stop me from buying another. I may buy backups because I will have withdrawal if lost. Great gift for any friend with a budding beard.
Best comb ever! I use it daily throughout the day and it always keeps me looking good. It goes through hair like a sail boat in good wind or a great handling car on a winding road. Definitely love owning such a device for the hair. My hair is finicky and it manages it with no problem. Sturdy construction and I'm a kind of user that needs a sturdy comb for everyday handling.

Feature Product
- PERFECT POCKET COMB - 4" or 192mm, All Fine Teeth - Travel Size Portable Beard, Mustache, and Hair Comb For On-The-Go Grooming, Styling, and Detangling
- NO SNAGS - Cut From Large Sheets of Cellulose Acetate Rather Than Moulded, Producing a Truly Gentle Comb Whereas Moulded Combs Often Snag and Damage Hair
- SOFT ON SKIN - Has Rounded Teeth Which Ensure a Smooth and Comfortable Brush Every Time
- NATURAL OILS - This Comb Distributes The Natural Oils in The Skin and Beard and Ensures A Well-Treated Beard or Mustache
- KENT LEGACY - Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is The World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer and Has Maintained its British Traditions Ever Since
Description
Kent Handmade Combs for Men and Women Range are of excellent quality. Kent hand sawn combs are cut from large sheets of cellulose acetate rather than moulded, producing a truly gentle comb whereas moulded combs often snag and damage the hair. This material is tactile, flexible and strong. They glide effortlessly through hair without scratching to damaging the hair or scalp. Kent combs have rounded teeth which ensure a smooth and comfortable action. The range includes designs for thick and fine hair, in varying sizes, for both men and women. Length: 19.2 centimeter.
It's not a terrible product, I like the feel of the blades on my scalp but I wish there were some sort of locking mechanism for the comb to stay open. The rivet were the comb and handle hinges gets loose after a couple of uses and the comb flips down while combing and you have to flip it back out to continue combing.
I dig this comb. Been using it a couple months with no problems. I keep it in my pocket and when i need to quickly freshen up my looks for the ladies i whip this out and style my do. I tuck the comb back into my levis, jump into my rat rod, and howl at the moon while i cruise the strip.
These won't pull your hair like your cheap comb. Only reason I'm going with a 4 is that this folding one doesn't want to stay put when I open it. It should be a little stiff to keep it open when you're using it but it gets loose and wants to close.
A classic buttery smooth comb from Kent. Do these guys even have any competition in the comb industry? Amazing stuff. My only complaint as mentioned by others: the rivet loosened over time and now the comb won't stay open. It's kind of a pain in the but. I find myself squeezing the comb body near the rivet to keep it open. I wish they had a locking mechanism on this model.
I just got my comb today. This comb is thicker than I thought. I figured it'd be a flimsy one like you buy at wal-Mart for $.99. The brush part is actually as thick as a gold dollar coin. Really nice and seems to be made with good quality.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment