Sunday, May 26, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVETM Tequila Limon Blend Beard Balm

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVETM Tequila Limon Blend Beard Balm

I have tried many beard balms and oils. I found 2 brands I liked, mountaineer brand and honest Amish. The Amish smells really bad to me and they don’t offer any scents. Mountaineer however I love but only 1 of their scents. I saw the many different “flavors” from GBS and thought I would try a couple. I ordered cigar and tequila lemon. Most beard balms the scent goes away after a few hours, with these my beard smells good even the next morning. I’m also amazed at how well it kept my curly beard straight and in place. Did I just find my new favorite beard care products...? I think so

I had to buy the beard oil to go along with it to not mix smells. I like it and I'm glad it actually doesn't smell like tequila Limon because I work in corporate and can't be smelling like alcohol. I was they sold the oil and balm together.

A-

This is one of the most pleasant smelling balms yet. It smells more like bubble gum with a hint of lemon/lime.

Makes my beard feels great

As described, shipped on time.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tequila Limon Scent
  • Only the finest oils and butters that are used in all G.B.S. products.
  • Helps to tame your beard
  • deeply conditioning and protecting your manly mane
  • 2 oz. Tin of Beard Balm

Description

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVE Tequila Limon Blend Beard Balm

2 oz. Tin of Beard balm Using only the finest oils and butters that are used in all G.B.S. products.

This amazing balm helps to tame your beard reducing those pesky flyaway and unruly hairs, while deeply conditioning and protecting your manly mane!

G.B.S. Tequila Limon Blend Beard Balm has a mouth watering Tequila aroma with Lemon Lime after notes.

To use:
1. Scrape out desired amount using the back of your thumbnail.
2. Dissolve balm by rubbing between your hands.
3. Then apply to your beard with your palms and fingers.
4. Once desired amount has been applied, you can shape it with your hands, comb , or brush!



Great smell. Good on the skin and beard. Highly recommend.

Smells great!

Super stoked to find this. Grave Before Shave is by far my go to. This scent is on point. Not to over powering, and holds well.

Really liked this one. Great smell

Works great and smells good too!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment