
So a bit about me first: I am obsessed with shaving ever since I started using a DE razor and good soap/cream. I usually buy at least a couple of new soaps each month and always enjoy a rotation of good smells. Then along comes this Eucris scent...by far my favorite out of around 25 soaps in my cabinet. Lathers up beautifully with very little effort, nice and slick, and did I mention it smells like a million bucks? Only problem is I am now having difficulty working other products into my rotation. This one is too nice. Without even using a scented aftershave or cologne can smell the clean scent of the Eucris for several hours.
I love the Eucris scent, but this soap is somewhat difficult to get luxurious lather from. It can be done, but I spent easily twice as long as I would with most other quality soaps. I think the shaving cream version of Eucris is a better product.
Love the Eucris Trumper shaving soap. Nice masculine fragrance and makes my skin feel really soft and smooth after shaving.
My husband loves this product.
Package arrived quickly. Geo trumpers is a great product, the best shave creams and soaps imo.

Feature Product
- Classic Eucris Fragrance
- Refill for special edition black wooden shaving bowl
- Made with the highest quality essential oils
- Hard shaving soap to be used with a shaving brush
- For normal skin
Description
A brand new addition to the popular Eucris Range. With the same glycerin based formula as our existing shaving soaps combined with the scent of our best selling Eucris EDT. The striking fragrance of Eucris sweeps the gentleman into the realms of utter sophistication and pleasure. The warm, sensual beauty of sandalwood, musk and moss is enhanced by a heart of rich, honey-like jasmine and exquisite muguet. Rousing, peppery top notes of cumin and coriander radiate with the fullness of plump blackcurrants.
The definitive English scent.
I'm a fan of the Trumper range, and Eucris is my favourite 'flavour'.. High quality soap, gives a thin but lubricating shave, very economical.
Mmmmmm...Barbershop fresh. It's fancy face soap, that loves your face...
Recommend.
The soap itself is pretty useful and economical. Makes for a food lather and clean shave using either a straight or safety razor.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment