Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Gents-N-Valor Beard Oil Conditioner and Moisturizer Aceite De La Barba Our Beard Balm and Mustache Products are Pure All Natural Oils Grooming and Stops Itching

Gents-N-Valor Beard Oil Conditioner and Moisturizer Aceite De La Barba Our Beard Balm and Mustache Products are Pure All Natural Oils Grooming and Stops Itching

This stuff rocks!! I have a real man's beard (ha ha) and use this everyday. Much easier to apply with the pump top.
If your questioning yourself if you should buy this it's probably because your beard is to small. Stay on the porch

it really hoed to soften up my whiskers and made them more pliable.and the scent is awesome. Feels like I walked out of an old time barber shop.

Really good

Love the pump bottle

This oil has a weird smell to it and it does linger for awhile. Its probably the one thing I don't like about it. Otherwise this is absolutely great! I don't grow a very big beard, as I can't in my line of work. I deal in food, and people are put off by a guy with a full beard. They are afraid hair is going to get in their food. But I do enjoy growing a goatee as long as I am able to. The trouble though is my hairs come in thick and scraggly. If I pull one out and examine it I swear I literally can see the thickness of each strand. They actually have a visible diameter :o At least I know I have good strong hairs, but it makes for an itchy mane and can look a little more rough (which means more frequent trimming so its presentable).

The first thing I noticed after using this product for a couple days is that it does make the hairs softer and more "fluffy" rather than just wild and crazy. The thickness of each strand remains, but its more manageable and clean looking. I won't have to trim as often now to keep it looking maintained. I just won't use it before going to bed, as I like to pull the blankets up far and I don't enjoy getting smothered in the smell the oil has. Nor directly before any mealtime (as sometimes a few whiskers manage to fold over into my mouth as I eat...not come loose from my face, just manage to get the ends in through my lips), and I don't want to eat the oils either lol.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made with zero artificial ingredients
  • High quality ingredients
  • A manly scent that any gentleman would enjoy & make your women go wild
  • A cure-all for itchiness, wiry/razor-like whiskers, dandruff & unruly facial hair
  • Specially designed pump sprayer for oil dispensing

Description

Beards are back as a staple of masculinity and they're here to stay! But the one problem we sometimes run into is that facial mane starts to run a little wild. Maybe that stache & beard is starting to itch or when you're sleeping that beard is rubbing against your chest with those razor-like whiskers. Or, maybe your lady friend finds it hard to kiss her man because your wiry mustache is poking her sensitive skin. Well, a man's nature is the solution! it is the premier choice of beard oil on the market for those who want to treat their facial hair with the respect it's due! it's been said "that behind every successful man, there's a great stache and beard.



For 21.5 years in the military, growing a beard wasn't an option; since retirement 12 years ago, shaving isn't an option. Now with 2 sons-in-law, 5 grandchildren and retirement getting closer I don't see myself shaving anytime soon and then having to reacquaint myself to the little ones who call me "Papa Bear" I have never put anything on my beard until I tried this product and having done so, was thoroughly pleased with the results. The aroma isn't over powering and the conditioner lays down enough of the wild hairs to give a trimmed beard appearance without the trimming. Looks like a great Christmas gift for my bearded sons-in-law. Keep up the great work.

This oils absorption rate is much higher than that of the heavier based oils I've used in the past. Smells good, didn't have to beat any women off, but didn't have any run away either lol. I do have to use it a few times a day do to the absorption rate.

Just received this product 3 days ago and I already love it! It has already started to soften my course beard and help tame those course hairs. Plus, the smell is great and with the pump applicator, application is a breeze.

Softens breards wonderfully. My BF loves it!!!

WOW just WOW. For so long I have been so hesitant to grow my beard passed a certain point because the skin irritation was so bad. NOT ANY MORE, The Beard oil moisturizes and conditions my skin and I have no rash anymore!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment