
This softens that steel wool beard of my husband's so that it's not scratchy and it looks better and is more easily combed into a good looking beard (rather than a wild and wooly mess)
I am a total beard man and have tried and used many products! This Cremo beard softener is beyond amazing! Makes my beard soft and smooth !!! The first time I put it on and felt my beard before rinseing a minute later I was blown away, startled even, saying to myself no way, I am a customer for life now, nothing like it.
I only grow out a beard once a year, and it feels like Brillo pads for about two weeks. Cremo helps the itchy/scratchy feel after application, but only for a few hours. Good product, but not the true relief I was looking for. Not the product's fault, it's the barbed wire growing out of my face. I'll continue to use it for the time being.
I knew the results I wanted for my brillo pad. After countless products with great reviews and no results, I was about ready to shave to the delight of my better half. Then saw this stuff as an add on item and gave it a shot. Glad I did! Next day I wake up, and the wifey is like,"Did you trim your beard? It looks great!" I smile and respond, "Nope!" Then I have her touch it, which she hates, and to her pleasant surprise it is soft, not the hard dry curly bird's nest she despises!
Beard is softer, lays flatter, and seems to take other products better. The smell is too medicine minty, but small price to pay for results, plus I follow it up with a beard cream that replaces the smell with something pleasant.
My routine is now cowash, this stuff, then beard cream, and balm for styling. I leave this in longer than 30 seconds. At least a few minutes until that nasty mint smell turns into a minty fresh coolness feeling on my beard. This is now a permanent member of the beard grooming kit.
I've only recently started growing out a beard, so it's just reached a length where conditioning became necessary. This is the first product I've tried, so I have no comparison, but it works quite well for cleaning and conditioning my beard. My primary reason for choosing this product is that I've been quite pleased with Cremo's original shave cream. On the basis of these two products (admittedly, a small sampling), I'm inclined to say that the folks at Cremo seem to know how to take care of facial hair.

Feature Product
- Softens and conditions beards & scruff in only 30 seconds.
- Reduces beard itch and replenishes moisture of facial hair of any length or type
- Contains powerful moisturizers and beard-specific conditioners that penetrate coarse facial hair
- Softens from the inside, giving you an astonishingly superior feel
- Enhances shine and appearance while keeping beard smelling fresh and looking healthy
Description
Cremo Beard & Scruff Softener, 30 Second Beard Softener To Soften And Condition Facial Hair Of Any Length, 4 Ounce
Softens beard without leaving any residue or oily feeling. Also, the fragrance is really soft, as in, I don't smell it after the shower. You wont have to smell it all day like some other products.
Makes my beard soft to the touch and smells great.
Been using for while but bought from drug store. Super coarse beard but this helps soften.... buy it
Easy to use, seems to work at the softening task.
I'm kind of wiry and this made it less so
Softens and works great a little pricey for the size

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment