Sunday, May 26, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Clinique Oil Control Face Soap With Dish, 5.2 Ounce

Clinique Oil Control Face Soap With Dish, 5.2 Ounce

Hear, hear... I'm a 38 year old man that does what he can to remain attractive. I have 2 sources of income, both of which require me to show my face to many attractive young lasses each day. i run. i write novels. i eat as best i can.... all that said, Clinique is, and always has been, my take-that-s***-to-the-grave-with-me secret weapon. Yeah, some men will think it's a little foo-foo for your taste, and that's okay with me because your girlfriend will really enjoy her time at my place while you and your zits keep each other company.
Yes, it's that good. Don't be cheap... It's your face. We're in the midst of a battle, fellas. Time, gravity... drugs... we're all gonna end up the same in the long run, but for now, it's you against me. Right now, I'm edging you out.

This sopa it's just great! this is the second time I buy it, the first one last for a whole year, probably because I just use it once per day, and for me that's more than enough because I don't work or live in an enviroment with high levels of contamination, so I just use it by night and my face looks and feel clean, even my acne has been reduced significanly.

Use it if you have an oily skin, you won't regret.

Not what I normally buy but this soap has worked pretty good.

Love it.

my husband loves this face soap from clinique


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • An oil controlling face cleansing bar for men
  • Helps remove impurities and excess surface oil from skin without drying out
  • Formulated with Menthol and Glycerine to refresh and hydrate skin

Description

An oil controlling face cleansing bar for men. Helps remove impurities and excess surface oil from skin without drying out. Formulated with Menthol and Glycerine to refresh and hydrate skin. Preps and softens the beard ready for shaving. Leaves skin purified, invigorated and comfortable. Ideal for oily and very oily skin types.



Bought it for bro. He loves this product.

Very good product, would advise anyone with a greasy skin to use it. Helped me get rid of some unclarity in my skin. I never doubt Clinique products.

Works well

I've been using this for two years. I'm allergic to some kind of shampoos, but this one makes me feel really good.
It smells good! just a little expensive.

Really nice

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment