Friday, May 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beauty Aura 100% Pure Hexane Free Grapeseed Oil, 16 Fluid Ounce

Beauty Aura 100% Pure Hexane Free Grapeseed Oil, 16 Fluid Ounce

This is the most amazing and surprising skin care I have ever used. I just washed my face, put on my TruSkin Naturals vitamin c serum, and about 4 drops of this grapeseed oil. It sank in as though this is what my skin had been waiting for! It was not oily after about 10 seconds, and all I had left to do was dab on my eye cream. The next morning my skin looked smooth, clear, and the little bit of redness I had was gone.

Granted, I've been using the vitamin c serum for about 2 months, but this grapeseed oil is the icing on the cake. I'd been using expensive, ridiculous skin regimens for several years, with a lot more steps than this and I feel really fooled into thinking I had to do that. I don't.

Beauty Aura Grapeseed oil gets 5 stars because it is amazingly affordable, has a perfect "drop at a time" lid and it works so well it IS my moisturizer. I don't need anything else with it. I'll see what happens this winter when my skin gets dryer, but I'm not giving this up. You won't be sorry if you buy this. It will last a very long time, and don't forget to rub it into your hands with a little VANICREAM before going to bed.

I recommended this to my neighbor and sisters, and so far have only heard from my neighbor and she loves it! I'm 64 and so far have very few wrinkles (not even crow's feet) and my dermatologist recommended this oil to me. She said "simplify, you are doing too much to your skin!" She was right.

so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I absolutely love this oil. I have an arsenal of oils I use, olive, coconut, pomegranate, rosehip seed oil, shea, but I think this is my favorite. I have been using it right of the shower for a week now, and this oil seems to be perfect for my skin. It's not heavy, absorbs well, my skin glows, it moisturizes well, I'm soft as a baby's bottom. . it's great. I used it yesterday after I did facial mask and my skin felt and looked so nice. Ok, so this oil is the blue ribbon baby for me, one I will not be without. I love this brand too--believe what you read here, this is super-fantastic oil!

I was looking for a way to promote hair growth naturally and to add nutrients to my scalp. I had read an article that recommended all three of these products and decided to give them a try. 2-3 times a week, I massage the grapeseed oil (mixed with coconut oil to reduce consistency) into my scalp and then through the rest of my hair and leave on for 1-2 hours; I then wash/condition. Summer is not the best time for "good hair" because of humidity, but I have found that my hair is not as brittle and fragile. Now, that being said, I have also increased my Vitamin D3 (upon Dr. recommendation) and I take Udo's Oil so there could very well be a combined effect of all of the products. However, I also use the grapessed oil on my face and it readily absorbs and my skin is super smooth. No clogging, whatsoever. I will continue to buy and use this because it is a natural remedy with what seems to be great results.

I am on my second bottle of Grapeseed Oil. I find I don't want to be without it. I use it to moisturize my skin; primarily my hands, arms and face.
I have noticed my hands have started to return to the youthful appearance I had in my younger days. I really wasn't looking for it, but noticed one day while waiting to be seen at an appointment. I looked down at my hands and said "Wow... Nice smooth skin and moist looking. I was starting to get that 'old' looking skin on my hands and every woman knows, you can usually do something with the face, but the back of your hands tells the story..... Don't have that problem anymore!

I've heard of people using this as a skin moisturizer. I've done that a few times but dont remember the result. However, I've used it on my hair and it sure makes a diff. I put like a quarter size or more in my ends and the rest of my hair. Let it sit on for an hour or over night. Wash out. Then when my hair is wet, I will put maybe a pea size of less just in the ends and leave in my hair. It makes it softer and my hair doesnt seem to be so angry lol. A little goes a long way and too much will make it look greasy. Enjoy!!!.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Beauty Aura 100 % Pure Grapeseed oil is cold pressed from the seeds of grapes.
  • Grapeseed oil is suitable for all skin types as it won't clog pores or cause break-outs. It is easily
  • Hexane Free, Chemicals Free, Synthetic Ingredients Free
  • Refined to ensure purity. Tested to ensure Highest Quality
  • Made in USA

Description

Beauty Aura pure Grapeseed oil is cold pressed from the seeds of grapes. Grape Seed Oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids like Oleic, Linoleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic and Lauric. Condition: Dry Sensitive skin & dull hair in need of simple natural moisturizing. Solution: Help soothe skin conditions including itching, dryness and inflammation. It is suitable for all skin types since it won't clog pores or cause breakouts. Powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radical damage caused by sun exposure and aging. Regular massages may help protects skin's natural collagen and slow the signs of aging. Excellent eye makeup remover as it can break down mascara and moisturize the eye area at the same time. It also helps condition the lashes and make them grow longer and stronger over time. Grapeseed oil has lots of benefits in hair care. Massaging the scalp with grapeseed oil supplies hair with a lot of nutrients making them stronger and lustrous. Regular massages also serve as an effective dandruff treatment. It can help get rid of dry, frizzy, and unmanageable hair.



I have loved using this as a carrier oil for my essential oils! I love that the Beauty Aura Grapeseed is 100% Pure and Hexane Free. I love using a variety of different carriers and one of my favorites is grapeseed Oil. I have been using this oil for oil cleansing, roller bottles, moisturizers, and in my acne serums. The beauty about grapeseed is it's an excellent choice for many individuals since it works well with so many different skin types, such as, normal, oily, sensitive, and mature skin. It has a comedogenic rating of 2. Since it has a rating of 2, which is, moderately low, it doesn't clog pores. I haven't ever broke out from using this grapeseed oil. I used the Beauty Aura in my spot treatment acne treatment serum for my daughter and myself and it worked wonderfully. When using this in my roller bottles for my pain blends its great because it is odor free, has fast absorption and has a light smooth feel and my skin never has a oily feeling. My skin really like this Grapeseed Oil. If you are looking for a good quality grapeseed oil you should try Beauty Aura's Grapeseed Oil out for yourself.

The product appears to be as advertised. No adverse smells, adequate packaging, and fast shipping. The plastic bottle arrived intact and well protected. This product is used for skin care and has not caused any adverse effects. A dark bottle would be better for storage, but the clear plastic is adequate for the price. In addition, the oil was not rancid, meaning that it was stored properly before shipping.
For a cold-pressed, hexane-free, additive-free grapeseed oil, this product is a fantastic deal.

I absolutely love this grapeseed oil! I have been experimenting with different essential oils and it is now an everyday beauty staple for me. I use it mixed with frankincense and lavender on my face and neck. A few drops go a long way. Its fast absorbing and doesn't leave my face looking or feeling greasy. I also mixed some of my favorite essential oils in with it as a leave in treatment on my naturally curly and frizzy hair. I live in SW Florida where the humidity makes my hair grow outward by the miminute.This has eliminated the frizz without weighing my hair down and looking matted and oily. No more coconut oil for me, in glad I tried this!

Dull hair? This stuff adds a shine. I use this before after and in between shampoos. I put heat on my hair daily (I have a short hair cut), between this and my other oils my hair is holding up well and flourishing under my daily torture. I do like to use this as a "finish" when I've freshly washed my hair and want that fresh out of the shop shine. Just a little in my palm and dab lightly throughout and viola! It's good for your skin as well great to mix in with my lotions after a shower.

So far so good. I have extremely oily, acne prone skin and this product has not caused any breakouts thus far. I use a couple of drops as my nightly moisturizer mixed with a drop or two of seabuckthorn berry oil. I love that this product does not add additional tocopherol (vit. E) being that the additional vit. E breaks me out when I used other grapeseed oil brands.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment