
Very, very nice. My wooden mustache and beard combs of this style kept getting broken teeth in my pocket, but this similarly shaped metal comb hasn't, and since it is slightly smaller in both the length and width of a credit card, it's also only about as thick as 2 or 3 credit cards, so I can easily keep it in a wallet or money clip. It's a much more comfortably sized comb than the wooden ones. (Photos attached)
Another reviewer stated doubts about it being stainless steel, since a magnet stuck to his. Yes, it is slightly attractive to a magnet, but this is stainless steel. Stainless steel comes in a lot of "flavors". This level of stainless steel does obviously have a certain amount of ferritic properties.
The tips of the teeth are nicely smoothed, and I haven't had any pulling on my hair at the base of the teeth where it does to seem squared off from the manufacturing punch process. Another reviewer stated it pulled his hair, and fixed it with some Dremel work. Perhaps that is due to him having a different type or thickness of beard and / or combing angle than me.
Very glad to have found this comb.
**update- I worked it over with a dremal and some flitz metal polish. Now it's amazing.
Could use a polish. Compared to wooden brushes it's fairly aggressive. I can only guess it's from the machine cut edges. However having a beard comb I can take anywhere, without concern of if I'm going to break it in my pocket. Makes up for the minor discomfort caused by pulling hairs. Doesn't seem to be pulling them out. More momentary snags. My beards only 3-4" I can only imagine it would get pretty rough running it through a beard 8" or better.
College student with thick hair here — I’ve broken almost every brush/comb with my hair, or just having it crushed in my backpack. I don’t like to carry big heavy brushes or combs either, so this is perfect!
It’s sturdy, and I use it everyday, almost for everything - detangling, combing in the shower, etc. Just be sure to brush from ends to bottom to avoid breakage.
The only downside I can think of is if you have thin, brittle hair. This will definitely make your hair snap if you do not brush carefully. Overall, it’s a great product, and everyone thinks it’s pretty neat when I whip it out!
I've had flaky skin issues every time I've grown out a beard. I found that exfoliant has helped manage it best, but my chin still feels irritated, itchy, and sometimes sore. I bought this metal comb to have something nice and cool to run against my chin, while also combing out remaining flakes. After a week of use, I actually started to see much improvement in the flakes throughout the day - basically spending time on my morning commute to get them all out, further exfoliating I suppose. Certainly an unexpected bonus, and the cool metal of the comb is exactly what I was looking for.
I also wanted something I could carry in my back pocket, and this comb is perfectly sized - about the size of a credit card. I've carried it around for almost 2 months and it's stood up well, even though I'm sitting on it every day. I've had a few of the teeth bend toward each other, but easy enough to bend back. I didn't have any of the rough cut edge issues and pulling that some others reported - mine were perfectly smooth.
Definitely has also helped keep my beard tamed through the day - I've gotten a lot of compliments since.
I bought this to keep in my wallet for my hair and my beard. it's not quite as good as a full length comb, but perfect if you dont actually want to carry a full comb. construction seems durable. it hasnt bent from being in my wallet.
It does not snag my hair or my beard. it has narrowly spaced, as well as wider spaced teeth. the teeth on the comb are clean and smooth, no burrs or sharp edges. Though the teeth were very slightly angled/bent on arrival.This does not affect performance. I would buy it again.its very cool and alot of people comment on it when they see it.

Feature Product
- FITS IN ANY WALLET-Credit card size comb, always in there when you needed.
- BUILT TO LAST-Unbreakable! Build by high quality stainless steel material, survival in any condition last longer than any plastic and wood combs.
- ANTI-STATIC-Will not leave your beard looking frizzy and unkempt, but will leave you with the clean, manly beard you are going for.
- GENTLER FOR YOUR SKIN-Fine toothed comb, gentler for your skin, hair, beard.
- GREAT GIFT-Send someone a comb that can be carried anywhere, used anytime and last as a rock. He or she would think about you when using the comb.
Description
Size: 3.3" length,2.1"width, 0.06''thickness
Material: Stainless steel
Package:1* Stainless comb
This is a nice little comb I keep in my car for a little touch up to the mustache, it amazing what a quick little come through can do to keep your facial hair nice(don't forget the beard too). This thing is solid and well built, metal combs are suppose to have less burrs than wood and plastic ones. I have both and dont feel any difference, the thing I like here is that its metal and tough. If you really wanted too you can also fit this in a Credit card pocket in a wallet but its much thinker and stiffer than an average card.
Exactly what I was looking for. I bought a different metal comb before this and the teeth were very far apart. This one has dual sides with finer teeth on the one end. It fits perfectly in my wallet and I'll always have it whenever I'm out of the house.
This thing has some heft to it. This is well built, solid and won't bend or break any time in the near future. I have zero worries about sitting on top of this in my back pocket. This seems to be one of those "buy it for life" items.
Simple, sturdy, does exactly what I want it to: comb my somewhat wily and curly beard. my beard has a tendency to get a little tangled up but it doesn't hurt combing it out. To my own fault, I misplaced my first one and cannot find it. Had to get another one. I like the size being small like that but be sure you keep up with your stuff. Seems thinner than a quarter.
You cannot purchase a quality ACE comb anymore. A man with a beard needs to be groomed. This little pocket/wallet comb is of excellent quality. Yes, it could be less expensive. But you will find it worth the price. I have had it for a few days. It feels good to now be able to look my best. I looked at the one with the key ring hole ( same company. But it was not in fine tooth. I really have no use for the wider tooth. You might. Still, I like this comb. Best I have ever had. Pure quality.
Outstanding quality. Was afraid the steel teeth would try to eat my head, but found the comb very easy on my poor thinning head of hair and easy to carry in my wallet. Heavy duty so very little risk of bending teeth with normal carry or use. The size is smallish compared to a regular comb but not hard to get used to. Probably the last comb I will ever need to buy.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment