
Bought this in hopes of just using mascara rather than wearing false lashes for my sister's upcoming wedding. Long story short - false lashes will not be needed. Great product.
works great! very impressed!! top picture is with regular bottom is with simply.
First I'll tell you what I love about this mascara. Then I'll tell you what I really don't like.
This mascara is nice because it doesn't irritate, sting or burn my eyes like most on the market do. The gel mascara part is wonderful in that it is a gel, instead of a regular mascara consistency- it doesn't get thick or dry out when using with the fibers. It is very easy to apply and dries quickly. No clumps at all. Adds volume nicely with a couple of coats.
Now what I don't like is that the mascara itself dries hard, makes my lashes feel spikey and it doesn't wash off very well without some effort.
The fibers could be better- its like they add more volume then length compared to a higher end fiber mascara.
I've tried the higher end fiber mascara compared to this one and for the price, this one is by far a better option. The gel part doesn't get clumpy or dry out and seals in the fibers well. Over all this is a nice mascara if you aren't looking for a lush, soft false lash look.
I really like this mascara, it looks really good once applied although it can be a bit clumpy because of the fibers. Also, having to do two separate steps can be a bit time consuming and annoying. I like to complement my long, thick lases with perfect eyebrows, and this product Blissful Brows by Hairgenics – One Step Long Lasting Tinted Eyebrow Gel Infused with Fibers for Thick and Full Brows really helps to create the perfect looking eyebrows in one easy step. These two products work great together.
I have to say something about the company representing this product. They reached out almost immediately about when I had an issue with my mascara and asked for more information. With the rush of the holidays, I didn’t respond to the first few emails. But they kept following up. They have been consistent and kind and really committed to giving a positive experience. They shipped a new set of the mascara right away and followed up consistently. Their team is super responsive, warm, funny, and completely confident you’ll love the mascara. And I have to say, the results don’t lie! I’m posting a pic of one eye without mascara and one with. What’s even better than these obvious results is that the mascara holds up better than any other fiber mascara I’ve used. From Tarte to Younique and a handful of random brands from Amazon, each one starts to flake and break down by the end of the day. I’m usually fishing fibers from my eyes and cheeks by dinner. Not with this one. I accidentally fell asleep without removing my makeup (I know...I know) and when I woke up, the mascara was as perfect as when I first applied it. It never flaked once. Give it a try! And send their team an email too! They’re super fun!

Feature Product
- ULTIMATE VOLUME & LENGTH - 3D Fiber Mascara creates length and volume like no other mascara. It's like wearing falsies but it's in a tube and it takes less than 5 minutes to put on.
- WHY IT'S THE BEST - At SNB we pride ourselves on producing the highest rated and most loved 3D Fiber and Gel formula in the world. If you're looking for the best, this is it!
- WHAT IT DOES - Lash Science 3D Fiber Mascara uses tiny thickening micro fibers and a magnifying gel to give your lashes up to 300x their normal volume and length. Waterproof, smudgeproof and non clumping.
- MADE WITH LOVE - Our products are always made as natural, organic and hypoallergenic as they possibly can be without compromising on results. Always 100% cruelty-free.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU - Our world class and dedicated team of beauty specialists stand ready to not only help you apply Lash Science 3D fiber mascara, but to help you reach all your beauty and cosmetic goals, 7 days a week. SNB is a family owned, USA cosmetics company with a passion for quality and service.
Description
SIMPLY NAKED BEAUTY - SNB
Love Honest – Love Beauty – Love You
Say hello to massive, volumizing and magic eyelashes made from natural and non-toxic ingredients with the highest review rating on the market: LASH SCIENCE - 3D Fiber Mascara Kit
300x LASH VOLUME IN 5 MINUTES – Lash Science fiber lashes use a black mascara transplanting gel and black fibers to create extreme volume in 5 minutes. This awesome mascara will give you the most volume and length outside of extensions and false eyelashes & falsies. guaranteed.
SUPER EASY TO APPLY – With the most detailed, easy to follow directions, tutorial videos and a customer support team of beauty specialist, Lash Science goes on so quick, you’ll be amazed. Comes off easily and fast.
THE BEST 3D FIBERLASH MASCARA ON THE MARKET – Our voluminous gel and silk-like fiber formula are advanced and proprietary formulas distributed only by SNB with the highest customer review rating on the market. They are designed to create massive volume, never clump and last all day. Want the best 3D Fiber lash mascara? This is it.
LAST ALL DAY, WATER PROOF & SMUDGE PROOF – Don’t worry about your lashes! Lash Science will last all day, is waterproof and smudge proof. Biggest ever eyelash volume and length that lasts all day no matter what you are doing? Bring on sexy.
HIGHEST QUALITY NON-TOXIC, NATURAL & SAFE MAKEUP INGREDIENTS – Lash Science is made from natural, hypoallergenic, non-irritating and non-toxic ingredients perfect for sensitive skin. Never tested on animals, cruelty-free. Paraben free.
This stuff is incredible. I ordered it more out of curiosity, feeling skeptical that it would be any better than a ten dollar tube of mascara from a drugstore. I am so surprised and impressed. I applied two layers and thought it looked good but was dreading the inevitable flakes and smears that we all know happens with typical mascara. My eyes are sensitive and water like crazy when that happens. There were some fibers that initially fell on my cheeks during the application process that I was able to brush away, but after that none whatsoever. (Way cool!) So, I wore it for the evening and then washed my face with my go-to Johnson's Baby Bath that I always use as a face wash. All my makeup rinsed down the drain but the mascara stayed put. Moisturized, slept on it. Washed my face again in the morning, and it still stayed put. Moisturized again. By then it had become an experimemt just to see how long it would last, lol. It was good until I did my vitamin E oil that evening at which point it began coming off. I've never used a mascara this good. Exponentially longer, thicker lashes without the misery of flaking or annoyance of smearing. I can't yet attest to how long it will last before it runs out or dries out, but at this point, I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could.
This mascara is amazing and the results are exactly what I was looking for. Easy to apply. Stays on with no flaking until you take it off. It doesn't come off with just water but does come off easily with makeup remover or just face wash and warm water. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to add some length to their lashes!! Below is a pic with no makeup at all and then with the mascara applied. Amazing!!!!!
I got this product to use for an upcoming wedding. It had really good review and that's why I purchased it. I was pleasantly surprised. The key is to only use middle to tip of your lashes. You have to use it a few times to get the hang of it. Here is a photo of the right eye after 2 coats. The product comes off easily with soap and water, then a little eye makeup remover on a cotton pad. I recommend this product. You're gonna love it!!
3D lashes have changed my life and increased my daily confidence 1000%! I've tried many different brands and this is the brand I keep using again and again. I've also gotten all my friends onto this brand.. It's easy to apply, lasts forever and looks phenomenal. It doesn't drip down my face when I workout or during a night out. I've also gotten into the habit of being a bit lazy and not taking it off some nights and I wake up and it's perfect to also get me through the following day. I used to wait until I had events or places to go on the weekends to wear false lashes and feel better about my lashes, now I can have the same effect every day. I'm so happy that I found this brand!! You will love it!!
I have to say, this stuff works miracles. I suffer from a form of Ocd called Trichotillomania. So I pull my eyebrows and eyelashes out to a point where I don't really have any. So when I purchased this, I was skeptical that my very few, short, eyelashes could allow this product to work. But it proved me wrong! After about 4 or 5 coats I looked like I had eyelashes again! It really made me feel good that the fibers are made from green tea plants. So when some of the fibers got in my eyes, I didn't panic about any damage. I can't recommend this product enough.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment