Saturday, May 18, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin Comments No comments

1oz Black Coated Glass UV Resistant Eye Dropper Bottles (6 pack), UV Safe Bottles for Essential Oils and Aromatherapy

1oz Black Coated Glass UV Resistant Eye Dropper Bottles (6 pack), UV Safe Bottles for Essential Oils and Aromatherapy

Exactly what I was looking for. I searched far and wide for black bottles... It took me days of sifting through various wholesale websites before I determined that it was pretty much impossible to find what I needed. I needed a small-ish quantity, and very few wholesale companies have these, and the few that do are actually more expensive than these, even though they're wholesale.
These are basically amber bottles painted black, but they are painted very well. The finish is semi-matte and it looks badass. They are high quality and absolutely beautiful, and although I've seen some people complaining about it, the fact that they're painted over the already UV-resistant glass makes them even more UV-resistant. Would highly, highly recommend these. Thank you Cornucopia for offering this unique product--You saved me from having to paint bottles myself. I will buy again!

The product was delivered on time, very great product. I had a couple cracked bottles and the company was so awedome about replacing them right away. Thanks You

I purchased these to use with food coloring. They are UV resistant, so I do not have to worry about the product inside getting damaged by the sun. They are built with quality materials.

I was hesitant to order more than a 6pack in fear that I wouldn't be pleased with the product. Well, I am highly impressed by the quality of these glass dropper bottles. I received exactly what I was hoping for & I intend on ordering a heck of a lot more! Thank you.

Great little dropper bottles. Work great for the beard oil I made my husband.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TOP TIER OF ESSENTIAL OIL BOTTLING-UV resistant volcanic black glass essential oil dropper bottles keep out harmful light, your ultimate solution for bottling essential oils and blends
  • BLACK COATED AMBER GLASS 1oz BOTTLES-These matte black-coated glass 1 ounce dropper bottles feature a glass stem dropper for handling all your essential oil bottle needs
  • 6 PACK OF BLACK ESSENTIAL OIL DROPPER BOTTLES-6 pack of bottles allows for bulk packaging of essential oils, buy in bulk save big on your aromatherapy budget
  • PROTECTS THE EFFECTIVE PROPERTIES OF ESSENTIAL OILS-Essential oils lose their properties when exposed to UV, however, sometimes they retain their smell, misleading you as to their potency after light exposure. Package in black bottles to ensure you get health properties and smells

Description

Black Coated 1oz UV Resistant Dropper Bottles, Great Dropper Bottles for Essential Oils and Aromatherapy (6 Pack)

This 6 pack of black powder coated amber glass 1oz dropper bottles are the pinnacle of essential oil and essential oil blend bottling.

These essential oil amber dropper bottles features a black coating on the exterior of their amber glass that works to keep out UV light to ensure your oils don't lose their healthy properties.

A 6 pack of glass dropper bottles in 1oz are amazing for any DIY Aromatherapy Application.

1 ounce = 30 milliliters, bpa-free droppers, lead free bottles, medical grade, food-safe. rubber bulb glass tube eye droppers included.



Works good. Glass is thick and sturdy.

These bottles came in perfect condition. Also, when handling them, they did not feel like they were too thin or would break easily, which I had worried about after reading reviews for similar size bottles. I am using these for tea tinctures. I would definitely buy again, and would recommend these to others.

Really cool bottles that are perfect for preventing spoiled oils and the like. They look very polished.

Nice item no light gets in!

Great for preserving light sensitive liquids. Doesn't allow for product to degrade.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment