Saturday, May 18, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

#1 Men's Choice Beard Oil - Fragrance Free, All Natural, 100% Pure Blend of Premium Ingredients: Conditioner that Promotes Awesome Beard Growth, Stops Itching, Tames Rogue Hairs, and Softens Harsh, Coarse Hair for Close Contact

#1 Men's Choice Beard Oil - Fragrance Free, All Natural, 100% Pure Blend of Premium Ingredients: Conditioner that Promotes Awesome Beard Growth, Stops Itching, Tames Rogue Hairs, and Softens Harsh, Coarse Hair for Close Contact

This beard oil has worked pretty well for me. I've been using it just about two weeks now. It's made a pretty big difference in just the two weeks though. My beard is softer and less itchy. I don't know about the joke about making my wife want to cuddle my beard, not quite that soft. It has made a very noticeable difference though, and I will continue to use the product.

The instructions state 4-5 drops per use 2-3 times per week. For me I started twice a day, for the first few days and then every day after that. The product works really well, but if I missed just a day, my beard got pretty rough again.

As for recommendations for improvements. This bottle has a top that opens like a shampoo bottle. Really hard to measure dropsout of, and you have to put it on your hands before it goes on the beard. The last beard oil I used had an eye dropper included. This works a lot better as it gets the oil under your beard to your face really well. It was hard to rub the oil all the way through the hair using just my hands.

Overall good product though. Especially for the price. Use the money you saved to get an eye dropper and it'll still be cheaper that the other oils.

This Beard Oil was purchased for a male friend who is growing a beard for the first time in his life at the age of 50+. He tells me that it is a great help with the itching problem and softens the prickles. The ladies in his life are happy about that. There is no fragrance to interfere with anything that he might wish to wear. This one is a winner!

This is a better beard oil for a lower cost, far from the best I have used but a good quality oil nonetheless. I have used some other oils that my larger, longer beard responds better to. I actually like the non-fragrance provided with this oil. It is great for a secondary oil but not the primary oil I would choose to use on a regular and daily basis.

Putting the bottle top problem aside The bottle comes with a drip top. However you can squeeze the bottle to get the suggested amount.
Due to this I unfairly gave the product 2 stars. Now that I've actually tried the oil for several applications. I give the product 5 stars. I'm still not fond of the top

I attract too many ladies with this stuff. It’s like Axe but actually smells good for once! Now I just got to find a girl who doesn’t actually like me for just the smell...


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 10/10 KISSABLE - Our oil will tame the birds nest full of razor wire you call a beard! Your partner will love to snuggle next to you and play with your soft, silky man-beard.
  • PREMIUM OIL - YOUR BEARD WILL THANK YOU - Riding your motorcycle all day can really make your beard angry. Our #1 Top of the Line Beard Oil will moisturize and make your beard look healthy and hydrated (hygral fatigue)
  • ALL BEARDS WELCOME - From the roughest beards with course prickles to the most sensitive skin our beard oil provides MAX COMFORT, and protects against beard itch and beard acne.
  • GROW YOUR BEARD FASTER - 100% NATURAL - Only the best and purest ingredients are used, no CHEMICALS! Natural components promote faster beard growth!
  • FRAGRANCE FREE - Our oil has no scent, it can stay on your beard all day making it great for people with sensitive noses.

Description

100% Pure Fragrance Free Beard Oil



"Great product for facial hair. I like that it is unscented. The more I use, the softer and manageable my hair becomes. I use right after a shower." My husband's review

Works great; I rub it in every day after I get out of the shower and it softens and conditions.

Decent beard oil. Light fragrance. Good ingredients.

Great beard oil keeps it smooth and smelling great

Great for everyone! Me, Wife and son!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment