Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZEUS 100% Boar Bristle Beard Brush for Men - Soft Bristles, Palm Brush for Softer, Healthier and More Lustrous Beards - Made in Germany

ZEUS 100% Boar Bristle Beard Brush for Men - Soft Bristles, Palm Brush for Softer, Healthier and More Lustrous Beards - Made in Germany

I've been using this product daily since I received it, and thus far it's worked perfectly. There are a lot of beard products out there, and I choose this product based on the good pricing, positive online reviews, and the companies other quality products. I also use a beard conditioner from Zeus, and am very pleased with it as well. Aesthetically, this is a very attractive product, and the wood and bristle quality are top notch. I would absolutely buy it again. I typically use this brush twice a day... once after I shower and again before bed. I brush in beard oil, and have noticed an improvement in both my overall beard health and appearance. I have extremely sensitive skin, and have not experienced any breakouts or other negative skin issues. If anything, my skin looks healthier and I've received several beard related compliments. Something I hadn't received previously. As a side note, most of the negative reviews for beard brushes have to do with their poor bristle quality. It seems many brushes suffer from bristles continually come out or whole sections of bristles detaching. With this brush, a bristle may occasional detached here and there, but that's about it. There were a few bristles that came out or were loose the first few days I used it, but it hasn't happened since.

My first review!

I just recently began the beard grooming routine. Browsing Amazon, the first brush to come up was the smaller version of the Zeus beard brush. Prompted by a review on the smaller brush, I found this larger version of the brush.

This is a fantastic brush. The boar hair is stiff but not harsh on your face. My beard was particularly itchy so I bought some balm to go with it, and this brush works the balm through my beard excellently. I like the look of the Zeus branding.

The wooden handle is of sturdy quality and it fits in your hand nicely. Doesn't feel cheap. The quality of the brush justifies the price.

If you're like me and like to purchase things in sets, this large brush compliments the small brush nicely. This one is good for at home, the other great for travel, in the car, at work.

Overall, highly recommend the product. 5 stars.

This is a good brush for most beards. It's a good medium bristle. Soft enough to feel good on your skin, firm enough to push through a thick and moderately long beard. My beard is about 2 inches or a little more, also on the thick side, and this brush is just right. If you've got an exceptionally large beard, I'd say this brush will not do the job; you'll likely want something less dense. If you've got 2 or so inches (or less), you won't find a better solution.

I also own the Zeus Pocket Beard Brush Zeus 100% Boar Bristle Pocket Beard Brush for Men - Firm Bristle Small Beard Brush - Made in Germany - which I LOVE - and which also is marketed as FIRM. The bristles on that pocket brush are very firm and can get through my coarse beard with no issue, but the bristles on the brush I got when I ordered this item are too soft for my coarse beard. The brush is great otherwise, I really like the build and I rarely see bristles falling out, but I just can't use it on my beard - I guess that's natural variance due to using 100% boar bristles. If you have a silky straight beard then it might be great for you.

The wood on this brush is so classy looking! I bought this for my husband's beard kit for his birthday. He loves it. He gets dandruff in his beard every single day, so this is used right when he wakes up every day and it works perfect for getting every last flake off. His beard is 1-2 inches and this gets through his beard really nice except this little spot on his chin/jaw where his beard is really thick, he has to struggle with it reaching his skin. I would recommend if you have a fairly short beard. The bristles have more surface area at the tips, which is why I don't think it would go through a super thick beard as well as one with a more thin pointy surface area. But really great quality brush we are very happy with it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% BOAR BRISTLES: Outfitted with soft boar bristles to keep hairs in line and tames tangles!
  • BEAUTIFUL PEAR WOOD: Enjoy this boar hair brush for the long haul with its luxurious, warp-resistant pear wood
  • TRAVEL BAG: Ultra soft protective draw string carrying case is include!
  • MADE IN GERMANY: Beautifully crafted brush made with the finest materials in Germany
  • DIMENSIONS: 4.25"L x 1.875"W x 1.375"H | Bristle Length: 0.625"

Description

A beard requires more time, patience and care the longer it gets. Lengthier beard hairs tangle, itch, and scratch. Some rogue, flyaway whiskers may even appear to be escaping your face. Thankfully, a simple grooming brush is all you need to tame and tend your beard as it grows-a brush like the Zeus 100% Boar Bristle Beard Brush (4.25"L x 1.875"W x 1.375"H). Made with natural boar hairs, this beard brush features firm bristles that penetrate all types of beards including the thicker, longer manes. These boar hairs doubly function to stimulate hair follicles for natural oil production while also dispersing oils evenly throughout your hair for a softer, shinier and healthier beard. The Zeus 100% Boar Bristle Beard Brush features two grooves on the warp-resistant, pear wood handle for enhanced grip for even the most vigorous brushings. Keep your longer, wilder whiskers in check with the Zeus 100% Boar Bristle Beard Brush. Made in Germany.



This is a great beard/goatee brush. Much better than a comb. I can add oil and balm to my beard and this little brush spreads it out so much nicer than a comb.

First beard brush. I love to use it. Great for distributing oils and balms. Helps keep my beard looking great. Quality is good. Feels great on my skin, and I believe it helps exfoliate. I keep my beard fairly short so it might be less useful for a long beard, but I'm happy with my purchase and I Paid full price for it. Amazon reviews that are paid for with discounts etc are absurd; mine was not.

Lost a lot of bristles the first few uses but since hasn't lost any. Nice size and stiffness of bristles is just right for my short beard. It is an easy brush to pack for traveling.

I love this brush. I have dry skin so and a buzz cut to go with my short beard and I use this to really exfoliate my skin under my hair 10/10. Really nice wood and bristles. I've lost maybe 10 brush hairs in a fee months?

great brush, I love it. It is a softer brush and I use it on my head. I have a stiffer one for my beard. When traveling, this is the only one I bring. It's great.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment