Monday, January 6, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream Tube, Sandalwood, 2.5 fl. oz.

The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream Tube, Sandalwood, 2.5 fl. oz.

The shave cream is expensive compared to other brands but it gives me a great shave. Produces a modest amount of foam but not so much that your face is buried in it. Excellent lubrication and shave properties: Fusion 5 Proshield razor glides smoothly with no nicks, cuts or burn. The sandalwood fragrance is light, pleasant and lasts for a few hours. I follow it up with the AofS unscented after shave balm and experience none of the skin irritation that I've had with cheaper brands. Good product.

This is the best travel shaving cream I have found to use without a brush. It has the same qualities as the regular jar of Art of Shaving shaving cream that I use daily. The Sandlewood scent is fantastic. Perfect size for packing for air travel.

I've used Art of Shaving's shaving soap for several years and really like it. But their shaving cream is even better in that it produces a rich, creamy lather more quickly. The masculine fragrance is very pleasant but not overwhelming. Enthusiastically recommend!

I've tried them all- Gillette Foamy, Barbasol, Proraso, Truefitt & Hill, Cade, Clubman Shave Butter, etc., etc. This one is my favorite. Nice mild scent, creamy not slimy. Wish it was a little less pricey and wish they made it in a larger tube.

Tube is great for travel. But the tub is a better option.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm refreshes and hydrates to soothe the skin after shaving
  • Replenishes moisture to soothe dry skin after shaving and helps revitalize and condition the skin
  • After shaving, rinse face with cold water and apply a small amount of After-Shave Balm to face and neck

Description

The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm, Unscented



my husband has been using the Art of SHaving for years. It's a little pricey but he has a very thick beard and swears this is the only product that works for him.

I bought this for my boyfriend, who shaves his head to the skin regularly. For its size, it lasts for a surprisingly long time. The scent is delightful; a quality sandalwood scent that is not overpowering. For someone who uses a regular razor to shave his head, this is by far his favorite product for the job. It's worth the price.

I love this. It’s perfect for traveling and compliments my regular use of the shaving soap in a convenient size.

Mild, yet pleasant smell. Lathers quickly and easily. Creates a slick, protective film without the need for pre-lotions. Like all high-end products, it's a bit pricey, but it protects better than your cheaper products. My opinion is that its well worth the money. Don't be afraid to try many, many different creams. Spice is the variety of life. This 2.5 oz. size is perfect for the shaver who wants to try everyone's products.

Shaving with a blade and no mirror can be a guy meditation thing and when you add in this great sandalwood scented shaving cream, well, what's not to like? I used to get the larger tub and over time the shaving cream would dry out so by using the tube instead the ingredients stay fresh throughout the life of the tube. I bought two so I have as much product as the larger size and at the same cost.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment