Thursday, January 9, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Teddie Organics Pure Moroccan Argan Oil for Hair Face Skin - Virgin Organic Argan Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 4oz

Teddie Organics Pure Moroccan Argan Oil for Hair Face Skin - Virgin Organic Argan Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 4oz

I recently have been changing up my skincare routine and simplifying it to only using a cleanser and an oil. I previously had a small bottle of the Josie Maran Light Argan Oil, since I have oily/combo skin, and I loved the way simply using an oil on my face cleared up my skin and made it look more glowy and less oily! I was running low, and I really didn't want to pay $50 for another bottle. That's when I found this 4 oz bottle for less than $20! I just had to give it a try. I shipped my order overnight, and it came in under 24 hours for a inexpensive price! I know by the packaging, the smell, and the texture of the oil, I already love it 100000% more than the Josie Maran. YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!

MUST HAVE - I had been teetering around looking for a good Argan Oil. First stumbled across Aragan Oil via Sephora. Found of course the famed Josie Maran - $48 for 1.7oz (slightly larger than this guy - but SAME OIL). However, if you'd like to see what others are commanding prices, please search for it at Nordstroms. Please sit down before hitting enter.

Argan Oil is argan oil as long as organic and pure. Others are diluting it, calling it fancy marketing names and slapping at $92 starting price for "radiant face oil". Pah-leez!!! Teddie's is fantastic. A little way goes a long way. As I'm very careful of pure oil on my face, I put this on in a light layer on my face and neck before bedtime. However, I use something else as eye cream. Winter has come. This is a miracle on my overchapped hands, elbows, heels of the feet. It absorbs generously so after I'm done applying to where needed, I usually take whatever left on my hands and run it through my hair for fly aways and to help with the dry ends. Miracle in a bottle! A secret indulgence indeed!

I'm a dude. And I need/want to keep things simple. That being said; I wash my hair, face/beard and neck with good bar soap. And I condition my hair and beard, and moisturizer my face with this stuff when I get out of the shower. And it is perfect for that. Putting oil on my skin sounded like a bad idea to me for a long time. I was so wrong. And this stuff is great in that it has no added fragrances.

If you are a manly dude that does construction like myself, keep it simple and take care of your crusty mug with this stuff.

This stuff is AMAZING. I have had some really gnarly hormonal breakouts and facial eczema for the past two years that drying products were just exacerbating. I've been using this for less than a month and my face is addicted. I've been wearing it under my makeup, then I really slather it on before bed. I've stopped getting oily in my oily spots and dry in my dry spots. Pretty much all my acne and eczema is cleared for the first time in years, and my face just feels fresh and nourished. I'm hoping it will help with hyperpigmentation and scarring the longer I use it.

LOVELY company. Teddie Organics has provided such personable customer service. This is a small family-run company who truly cares about the quality of their product, and every order! I received a personalized email from one of the owners after my purchase, simply just to follow-up. I will continue ordering my Argan Oil from Teddie.

And, to all those who received potentially rancid oils, that smell of "garbage", it happens! No company/product is perfect, ESPECIALLY when you are dealing with oils and an un-refined and organic product. In fact, I would argue that these mistakes are evidence of the high-quality of this product, because raw and unrefined oils are very delicate. Email Teddie, and I am sure they will be more than happy to send you a new bottle, as many customers have reported in their reviews.

Thank you Teddie! I will support this company in any way I can.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% PURE ORGANIC ARGAN OIL - No Chemicals, No Preservatives & Definitely No Artificial Fragrances - Just Pure Cold Pressed Organic Argan Oil with Convenient Easy to Use Dropper Top
  • THE PERFECT MOISTURIZER - Even For Sensitive Skin. Non-Greasy Fragrance-Free and Absorbs Quickly to Relieve Chapped Flaky Itchy Skin or Scalp Without Irritation. Be Amazed at the Soft Touch of Your Smooth Skin & Face as well as an Even Skin Tone
  • HIGHEST QUALITY Virgin Argan Oil - Pure Gold Ancient Moroccan Beauty Secret Sourced Ethically - Secret of Hair Salons around the Country - Encased in Amber Glass Bottle to Limit Exposure to Light for Ultimate Preservation. Many Natural Healing Properties for Anti-Aging, Anti-Frizz, Anti-Oxidant Rich & Anti-Inflammatory
  • USE AS A BEARD OIL - Avoid that Itchy New Beard feel & Great for Softening more cultivated Beards & Moustaches. No More Scratchiness - Will Make You Kissable once again!
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We believe our Argan Oil is great for all skin types. However, if you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will insist on refunding your money. You even get to keep the bottle so your friends or family can try it out. It's what we call our Risk Free Lifetime Guarantee.

Description

Teddie Organics Argan Oil - the perfect solution for your skin and hair

Argan Oil is one of nature's multi-purpose oils which you can use as a daily moisturizer or as a salon-style hair treatment. It absorbs quickly to leave a smooth, non-greasy finish. Here's what our customers have been using their Argan Oil for:

- Moisturizing Dry or Itchy Skin and Scalp
- Soothing General Redness and Rebalancing Skin Tone
- Smoothing Out Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Reviving Brittle Nails and Dry Cuticles
- Conditioning Hair from Root to Tip
- Calming Frizziness and Reducing Split Ends
- Nourishing Color- and Heat-Treated Hair to Make it Soft and Shiny

A few drops of this active ingredient used on a regular basis can deliver real results.

We predict that in just a few short years the beauty industry will finally realize that you want a more natural way to look after your skin. That is the only reason why we created Teddie Organics for you - to showcase nature's best.

To maintain a high quality product we only bottle our oils in small batches. This means that stocks can run low very quickly.

Only a Limited number of Bottles are available each month at the Promotional Price, so Please Do Not Miss Out.

You're covered by our Risk Free Guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will insist on refunding your money. And you get to keep the bottle. You've got nothing to lose when you grab a bottle Today.



This is the only brand of Argan Oil I purchase. I have been using this for about 3 years and people have commented how great I look after not seeing me for a long time. Great price.

This is my first experience with argan oil. I am happily using it on my hair, which used to be naturally straight and silky. Now that I'm older, and coloring my hair, it has become wayward and frizzy. But when I put a few drops of argan oil on my hands, rub them together, and run them through my damp hair, the frizzies smooth out as I brush it, and my hair gets get silky again. This argan oil is thin, by which I mean that it's very liquid, not sticky at all, and has no odor. A few of the other brands I looked at had complaints about unreliable quality and a bad or rancid odor. Not so with Teddie's oil. Judging by reviews, it's also reasonably priced. I will order this brand again. (Before I tried argan oil, I tried sweet almond oil, but that's a little bit sticky, not so good on hair.)

My skin develops milia when I use any creamy substances on my face such as moisturizers and sunscreen skin therefore I have dry, flaky skin. I read that oils were a good substitute for moisturizers so after reading the reviews on various oils on Amazon, I purchased Teddie's Jojoba oil. I was impressed with the quality of Teddie's Jojoba oil so after I ran out of it, I decided to try their argan oil after I read that argan oil has a comedogic rating of 0 whereas jojoba had a rating of 2. Argan oil is thicker than jojoba oil and I find this works better for leaving my facial skin softer and feeling moisturized. Jojoba oil left like it just sat on the skin compared to argan oil and the softness and smoothness lasts all day for me. Initially, the oil looks greasy on my face but the shininess disappears after several minutes as well as the faint smell to it. Overall, I am very pleased with Teddie's quality and effectiveness. I will be buying this oil again. Shipping was prompt and the item arrived in 2 days after making the purchase.

I ordered this particular Argan Oil as a result of an article recommending it. I am not disappointed, in fact, I love this oil. A small amount is sufficient each night before sleep to moisturize my entire face and neck. It is quickly absorbed into my skin, does not leave an oily residue, does not stain my pillowcases - it simply moisturizes my skin. In the morning my skin is so soft to the touch. Highly recommend this product.

So far, so good. I got the Argan Oil to mix with the raw Shea Butter I also bought from Amazon. I found a very simple recipe for skin cream using a few tablespoons of the Argan Oil to a few ounces of Shae Butter whipped with a hand mixer. I've only used this for a week so the star rating is reflective of my experience so far. I was very surprised that the two ingredients stayed mixed together and I very much like the how my skin feels now that I'm using this daily. A little of this covers a lot of skin. The first batch I made will probably last months, so this is an inexpensive in the long run. I don't know if it's the oil or the butter, but it seems to stay better in my skin than regular lotions. I did not add a fragrance, I didn't want one, but I read recipes that included lavender oil or such like. Also, don't know if it's the oil or the butter but the concoction leave a oily feel at first that I'm not upset with, actually I kind of like it. It seem as if there something there. If you do mix the oil and the butter be advised, when they say beat it with a hand mixer for ten minutes - they mean all that ten minutes and maybe more. I didn't follow that direction and my cream has some unblended butter in it. It's a non issue for me because I first rub the cream in my palms before applying it, but when I make the next batch I won't skimp on the whipping time.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment