Friday, January 3, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

TailaiMei Exfoliating Brush for Ingrown Hair Treatment - To Treat and Prevent Bikini Bumps, Razor Bumps - Silky Smooth Skin Solution for Men and Women

TailaiMei Exfoliating Brush for Ingrown Hair Treatment - To Treat and Prevent Bikini Bumps, Razor Bumps - Silky Smooth Skin Solution for Men and Women

Ok this badgirl HURTS like a mother, BUT it works perfectly. I can handle it, and I use it everywhere. My hubby is a big baby though and practically cried when I do his back for him. I've never been able to shave my legs the day after previously having shaved. Even if I use coconut oil. However if I use this AND coconut oil, I can shave as often as I want- no ingrowns, no bombs, and my stubble is super soft compared to the sand paper that it used to be the following day after shaving. If I go more than 4 days without using it, I have to use it in tandem with Tend Skin. I use this thing almost as often as my toothbrush! Get it! It's worth everything!

First off, I've only used this product once, so I don't know if it works well for the intended use yet or not, but I can say that after only one use I LOVE it!

I am an itchy person. My legs especially. I don't know if it's because of ingrown hair or what, but I know that I'm almost constantly scratching them, and no other product has ever made them stop itching. THIS THING, however, satisfied my need to scratch so much better than I could have ever hoped for. For the first time in FOREVER, my legs are not itchy after a shower! You don't know how amazing that is for me.

I read the reviews, and everyone said it would hurt, but it didn't really hurt me that much. More than anything though, it's so much more satisfying than scratching with my nails where I would scratch too hard and wind up bleeding. I don't even need that much pressure! If nothing else, I'd recommend this product for anyone who is like me and wants the itching to stop.

As other reviewers have said, this brush is kinda harsh. I can’t use it in the bath or shower because it’s just too rough and I can’t take it. If you do try it in there, water does get trapped in the handle part, but a super clever gal on here advised that she used a nail clipper to pop out the bristles to drain it.
I used a nail file, but the idea is the same.
Just slip it between the bristles and the top and it pops right out!
Although harsh, its actually a really great exfoliating brush to help get rid of ingrown hairs and surprisingly, to break up my old stretch marks!
They are far less noticeable now, and that’s saying something because stretch marks really stand out on African American skin.
I wish I had taken a before picture, but I didn’t buy this thing to get rid of stretch marks so I didn’t, I honestly had no idea it would work for that!
I use this before I get in the tub and rub myself all over in a circular motion paying closer attention to my problem ingrown hair and stretch mark areas. After I feel like I have properly filleted myself, I step into the bath.
Omg it stings.
But after a minute it’s fine, I wash and shave(makes shaving go so much more smoothly!) and use Tendskin , let that dry, then apply a CBD salve I make and my legs are so soft and luscious, if they were loaves of bread I would eat them.
If you are not afraid to practically fillet yourself in the name of beauty like yours truly, you need this product in your life.
If the idea of scraping yourself a little raw freaks you out , you might want to get something a little softer! 🤓
I gave this 4 instead of 5 stars because they reeeeeally should mention in their listing that this bad boy is pretty intense (ie: super rough!)and might not be for the feint of heart , and of course, the water in the handle issue.
They need to build in a release button!
We shouldn’t have to MacGuyver around with this thing until we figure out how to make it less unsanitary.🤷🏽‍♀️

Makes a big difference for sure, I had a rough pregnancy lots of bed rest, weight gain, and my son was born with a heart issue needless to say, monitoring his health was more important than my normal pampering routine. I got this to try and get my super smooth legs back since my boy is doing better now, and boy did it make it easy! I was skeptical, but wanted smooth legs for my hubs and I to go on our first date in over a year! I did this once a week for 2 weeks and my legs were like new again! I would use this, then shave, follow up with a sugar scrub, then baby oil! I also have a skin condition that I had a super long routine I used to follow with daily matinence, now it's a once a week and done! love it

Item works great but I did have to get use to the feeling. It’s not unbearable pain but it does scratch when you use.
It does work but hurts my bikini line so I will only use it there when I really have to.
I used on my whole body with a salt scrub and it made a world of difference. So happy I bought! Would totally buy this again..
just a heads up be careful in private areas cause it does scratch. (Which that’s what it supposed to do lol)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 🎀SAFE MATERRIAL - Made of high quality PVC and PS plastics which is non-toxic and take care of your tender skin.
  • 🎀NICE DESIGN - Our bristle brush is ergonomically designed. It was a sturdy handle which fits your fingers for increasing the grip force although it wet. When use the massager brush in your hand, you can apply the perfect pressure to use on any part of your body you can reach.
  • 🎀BENEFIT FOR MAN AND WAMAN - The springy polymer bristles of this brush massage the skin to release ingrown hairs that cause uncomfortable and unsightly razor bumps.
  • 🎀DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE - Use before and between shaving, waxing, and electrolysis as directed along with proper skin care and hair removal methods.
  • 🎁MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Buy with confidence knowing that your money will be refunded for any reason if you are not fully satisfied!

Description

Razor bumps are caused by shaving. Sometimes when a hair is cut off at the point where it exits the skin, it can curl back and start growing inwards. These ingrown hairs cause irritation to the hair follicle, which swells into a small red lump that looks a bit like a pimple.

Tips:
If you aren't sure whether your skin irritation is caused by ingrown hairs, consult a dermatologist.

Specification:
Weight: 80g / 2.4oz
Dimension: 11.5x9X8cm / 4.5x3.5x3.14"



Not super happy with how abrasive it is. The brush has bendable bristles, but the ends themselves are super scratchy. I had much better results using some super cheap Korean Italy Towels, but this scrub brush may be just what you need for ingrown hairs.

As a major plus, this exfoliating brush can be fully disassembled for ease of cleaning. I found that the lever on fingernail clippers slips perfectly inside without scratching the plastic, and will pop the bristles right out for cleaning. There is no worry about mold or soap scum building up inside with how easy it is to open.

I love this brush, it’s a bit rough the first two times using it but it’s well worth it. I’ve been using it for a week now and my strawberry legs/thighs look so much better.

I have really sensitive skin and a bad ingrown hairs problem in my legs and armpits and I've been trying to fix it without any luck, so when I saw this I knew I need it. This Bristle Brush is soft enough to not irritate my skin but hard enough to help me with my ingrown hair problem. This brush is gentle on the skin and easy to use, made of non-toxic plastics and ergonomically designed, so can be easily used for anyone and suitable for all skin types. I recommend to use it on the wet skin on the affected area and after a warm or hot bath.

Warning - this can take some skin off.

I am some type of hybrid fur animal-human which isn't great. Shaving doesn't go well. For decades I have dealt with the not great effects of shaving and been embarassed about it. "Exfoliate! that's all you have to do!" what you humans do to exfoliate just doesn't cut it for me. Bought this to deal with myself while I go through the process of laser hair removal. It works. It's the only thing I've ever found that seems to exfoliate my fur and I guess bony-scale quality of skin I have

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and it actually works. I use it twice a day with a serum and haven't had any ingrown hairs.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment