Thursday, January 2, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Scotch Porter - Moisturizing Beard Wash - 8 oz.

Scotch Porter - Moisturizing Beard Wash - 8 oz.

I am new to the beard game :).
Someone told me I need beard moisturizer. I was thinking, yeah, this guy is sticking with lotion and will be fine. Then I noticed how brittle my beard became over time, along with how difficult it became to comb through.

Fast forward a few months (took me a while, I know) I head about Scotch Porter. I am cheap and skeptical. Perhaps one breads the other. Anyway, I wasn't a fan of the price until someone let me try just two squirts of the Smoothing Beard Serum and that's all she wrote. I am hook.

It is crazy how many people comment on, the fact I have a beard (after already seeing my beard previously) or I'll comments about how shiny it looks, I think they mean moist.

Plain and simply, I love this product along with the Beard Wash and Beard Conditioner. The products together give me a soft feeling beard that is easy to comb....nice that others notice the difference too.

I have a medium lenghth beard and have tried several beard washes and this is the best I have tried. I only wash my my beard once a week or if I was doing something that made it dirty like working outdoors all day. Usually beard washes I have used tend to dry my beard more than I would like. This wash was different in that it did not dry out my beard in the least. I will be trying the oil and balm next even though I have my perfect brand I love just because I was impressed with the wash.

I have used many beard wash but this one works very well specially when used with Scotch Porter beard conditioner. I give this beard wash two thumbs up.

Very nice wash. Cleans your beard with minimal suds. Leaves my beard soft. Love there conditioner too. Not to many all natural washes out there. Wish they’d drop the price $5 bucks I just can’t give my money to beard brand. 😁

I used this product going on two weeks. I must say this product has helped my beard growth also giving it a soft and fuller look. I recommend anyone who is looking for results for their beard use this product. The beard wash keeps my beard nice and clean and prevents my beard from itching.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Do you know what’s the saddest sight ever? A dull looking beard. Our moisturizing beard wash is sulfate-free, super gentle and hydrates your beard, keeping it full of life, soft, shiny and healthy. Oh, and it keeps it clean too. No Parabens, No Silicones, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors & Safe for Color Treated Hair.



    Great better than other beard shampoo but it's not as good as scots condeshaner it still drys it out a little

    Nice smell and it definitely softens the beard. I use it once a week and will most likely order again in the near future. Hoping that it helps with beard growth in addition to cleaning/softening the beard.

    My newest addition to my rotation of beard wash. It probably goes to the front of my list. Get this guys. You'll love it.

    I have been using this product all year even after I shaved off my beard (have a killer mustache still) AS,,,,,,, Hair shampoo (excellent), mustache wax remover (excellent), shaving soap (excellent) and wake up face wash. I don't see any reason to use any other shampoo.

    First off, the scent is nice and understated. A lot of beard products have overwhelming smells, this one isn't. The ingredients are great quality. I use this twice a week and my beard looks great.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment