Monday, January 6, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Pacinos Pomade Hair Grooming Paste - Firm Hold

Pacinos Pomade Hair Grooming Paste - Firm Hold

Received the item on time, open the bottle thinking that I may get the knockoff as few reviews suggested, but I believe I got the original, because the last bottle which I was about to run out still had some left and I compare the smell, texture, color and application and it seems genuine.
This is my daily go to styling hair product and so far its really good, take a shower, take a dime size on your finger, rub it between your palm and then apply on slightly wet hairs, also note that if your palms are slightly wet then it does spread evenly in your hair and do the comb, it will last till evening.
The smell is really light and nice, the smell just lingers and not strong.
Overall, good product and I believe my jar will at least last 5-6 months of daily or regular use.

I used to use a hair product from another country and they stopped producing it. Since then I spent hundreds of dollars to find the right product for my hair. I have a very thick, strong and kinda bushy hairs so it's very hard to shape. This product works awesome on my hair. It's little expensive though but definetaly 5 star product and worth it to the every penny. If you think it's not holding enough then you can use hair freezer spray on it just like me.

Great hair product. I use this stuff everyday and I love it. It enables me to readjust my hair instead of most gels just hardening then cracking into soft hair again. Definitely recommend this product!!

Not too greasy, not too sticky. Provides a great natural looking style that lasts practically all day. If you happen to wear a helmet, hat or take a nap, you can usually lightly damp your hands and easily redo your hair easily without having to put more product on. Highly recommended.

My son's barber recommended this product and it is great! Great price and great product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pacinos Pomade Hair Grooming Paste has a firm, yet flexible hold & a semi-shine to complement hair
  • Our moisturizing hair pomade creates dapper definition & texturing that's fit for men, women & kids
  • Ideal for straight, wavy or curly hair types, our pomade is pliable & strong for lasting style
  • Pacinos styling, grooming pomade contains soft wax & oil that enhances a natural-looking hairstyle
  • Pacinos hair products have a water-soluble formula & easily wash out of hair without sticky residue

Description

Pacinos Pomade, 4 Ounce



Lo estoy usando por primera vez y esta muy bueno, lo he recomendado a otros amigos

I love it this product my hair is so smooth

got this for my boyfriend and he loves it. he mentioned that he’s gone through all of his other similarly portioned pomades much quicker than this. he says this one has lasted him months while the others would last maybe a month

Ok

Excellent

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment