Monday, January 6, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Layrite Concentrated Beard Oil

Layrite Concentrated Beard Oil

This thickened oil has a few advantages over standard beard oil. It doesn't spill, so it lives easily in my Dopp kit in my gym bag and it's easy to control quantity dispensed. The scent is specifically different from most "manly" beard products that smell of wood, smoke, leather and the like. The Layrite signature vanilla scent is more evocative of dessert than a stroll through the forest. Women seem to really like it a lot (although I'm gay so that's not necessarily my target audience).

Application takes some getting used to, as is true for most beard products. Instructions say to shake vigorously but the tube is not necessarily the best form factor to that end. Once shaken, a precise quantity can be dispensed and massaged into the skin under the beard (which is the correct method of applying any beard oil).

My barber liked this to finish a trim by adding a little shine and helping strays lay down. I would like it even more if it came with some scent options including no fragrance at all, and if the oil formulation included castor oil, which my favorite beard oils contain.

Those minor complaints aside, this is my current favorite beard oil.

I maintain a longish beard between 3-month and 18-month length.

Heard about this from my barber, and she told me to grab some for my beard in the dry Colorado winters. Up here at about 7500 ft, humidity is nonexistent in the winter indoors and your beard will turn into steel wool. This takes the roughness right out, and smells like birthday cake to boot. Maybe some people want something manlier, but everything else I own smells like wood or pine so this balances it out.

My husband tried another beard oil I got him and it smelled like mildew. This beard oil smells great. Additionally, he said it helps keep his beard and mustache under control. When he forgets to put it on his mustache often tickles his nose, but with this oil it doesn't do that. I've also noticed that his beard and mustache are much softer now that he's been wearing it for a while. The oil doesn't provide any actual hold and I am not sure how it works in a longer beard as my husband keeps his fairly short.

I have had a beard for almost 8 years, and as a result I've used a ton of products. This Layrite Concentrated Beard Oil is hands down the best product I've used. It seems to last much longer than your average bottle of Beard Oil, and it smells incredible. I highly recommend this product if you're even considering trying it out.

The consistency is a little thicker than oil, almost the consistency of an ointment. It's one of the best products I have used. Easy to apply, conditions the beard well, and perfect for daily use keeping your beard moisturized and looking good. I have used many oils and balms and keep coming back to this one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Unique blend of natural oils and emollients soften and tame your beard
  • Vitamin - packed oils penetrate making skin soft and supple and eliminating any "beardruff"
  • Signature mild cream soda scent
  • Works for all lengths, from long to short beards and even mustaches
  • Distributes easily

Description

A revolutionary, thicker, less greasy and easy to use beard and skin conditioner expertly formulated to deliver superb moisture to hair and skin



Great beard oil. It's not greasy and does not leave that oily feel most do. It dries quickly and a nickel size dab goes a long way. It has a very mild "clean" fragrance that won't ruin your cologne or after Shave scent. After experimenting with multiple beard oils this is hands down the best.

Doesn't dry out as rapidly as other beard oils. I like the texture, but I do add a drop of other more fragrant essential oils occasionally - The vanilla scent of this one is not bad but I like a little variety in scent.

This stuff smells so good !!! It works so well and goes nicely with other Layrite products which I really like

Smells like a vanilla cupcake and its amazing. Natural ingredients, argan oil is the most important part.

A barber Introduced to this to this a few years ago for my beard and because of my dry skin underneath. Been a loyal hooked fan because it works so good, isn't greasy at all, it softens my beard hair nicely and the skin under my beard from isn't irritated and dry and itchy anymore at all. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way, so you don't need much, and they mean concentrated!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment