Sunday, January 5, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

King Manes Squeezable Beard Balm for Men, 2 Ounce Beard Conditioner with All Natural Ingredients (Nourish, Soften and Strengthen Your Beard)

King Manes Squeezable Beard Balm for Men, 2 Ounce Beard Conditioner with All Natural Ingredients (Nourish, Soften and Strengthen Your Beard)

Not going to give this a 1 star because I feel as if It’s only my bottle.. but it’s VERY hard to squeeze out of the bottle. Also , comes out and feels like a sea salt hand scrub. Based off other reviews I’m sure this isn’t how it’s supoosed to be.

Update: After receiving a letter from Athena the owner of King manes I Realized I was storing it in too cold of an area therefore due to the product having all natural ingredients (πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ) it was making the consistency thicker than desired. After following the instructions given the product was just how I expected !

Want to say thank you for reaching out to me in such a personalized manner and I will continue to buy this product. 5 stars from me. πŸ‘πŸ» Customer service 6 ⭐️ ‘s.

 When I first started growing my beard out it drives me crazy how itchy it gets so someone recommended I use beard balm. When I first received the balm I had trouble getting it to squeeze out of the tube. I contacted the seller and she told me that this is because of the all natural ingredients and all I need to do is run it under warm water. I tried this and it worked out perfectly! I posted this video to be sure people understand this is what happens with all natural ingredients. Just like with all natural peanut butter it hardens and you have to mix it.

I love the smell and it's really helped soften and smooth out my growing beard to fix the itchiness.

like other mentioned, if it’s cold it’s hard to squeeze out of the tube. just run it under lukewarm water for a few seconds and it will come out. it’s massages to liquid in the heat of your hands in seconds anyway and ready for use. honestly see it as a good thing it means they didn’t use a bunch of chemicals and solvents to keep it perfect at all temps. all natural for my all natural beard. smells great and nice conditioning effect. highly recommend

It was very Hard for me to Squeeze the solution out of the tube when I first got it. I was frustrated and came here to leave a negative review but I ended up reading the reviews from other customers and saw a video a guy posted of how he ran the tube under hot water and squeeze it out so easily. I tried the same and BOOM it’s the best Beard Balm I have ever used. I now understand why it’s hard to squeeze out because its ALL NATURAL like the Coconut oil I use.

Glad I read these reviews, I recommend the producers of this balm to add it to their Product Page.

PERFECT! Just Perfect! For way too long i've used new product after new product that were all just a little too "______" Fill in the blank with whatever you'd like. Too oily, too strong of a scent on your face, too hard to get the scent off your hands afterwards, too much added weight to your beard...the list goes on.

King Manes takes the cake. The all natural ingredients leave a perfect balance to your beard! There is a distinct difference to this product versus the dozens of previously tried beard balms. King Manes simply enhances your beard rather than adding something to it. You aren't left with that unsettling feeling that something on your face has changed, only the magnificent feeling that what was already on your face just got better!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✔ Jojoba Oil, Lavender oil and Peppermint oil for Acne Prevention; Avocado oil for natural sun blocking power, Pumpkin for a Youthful appearance; Grapefruit to curb Hangovers; Cocoa to heal dry skin; more Natural Ingredients to keep your beard nourished and tamed.
  • ✔ Even the burliest of beards can be tamed with our fantastic King Manes Beard Balm. Reestablish, form and shape your beard. Work a lion's dose into your man paw and make your beard a King Mane!
  • ✔ Using all natural ingredients results in different viscosity levels (thickness) at different temperatures. We recommend keeping the beard balm in between 68 and 74 degrees for optimum delivery. The product performs the same once you work it into your hands.
  • ✔ You can tame even the beastliest beard due to the superior hold, softener properties and shaping power of King Manes Beard Balm for men. Quickly go from bothersome and dry to a thicker and tamer beard when you use this lion's dose into your beard.
  • ✔ Rub just a small amount of our beard balm in your beard, and you'll enjoy all the benefits of this unique formula.

Description

KingManes produces high-quality men's grooming products. 

KingManes Beard Balm is the finest Beard creation known to man.
The all natural, thick formula is used for the beard and face. It moisturizes and protects your skin to ensure your survival. King Mane is manufactured in USA under strict FDA guidelines.

✔ ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS

✔ STOPS THE ITCH AND BEARDRUFF

✔ OUR FORMULA AND PRODUCT ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND BEST FOR ANY KIND OF BEARD - GUARANTEED!

✔ TUBE MAKES IT EASY TO USE, ITS SIMILAR TO THE BEARD BALM IN A TIN

✔ MADE IN CALIFORNIA, USA


INGREDIENTS: Shea butter, Coconut oil, Sweet Almond oil, Avocado oil, Castor oil, Peppermint oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Clove oil, Pumpkin seed oil, Apricot kernel oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Candelilia wax, Eucalyptus leaf oil, Jojoba Seed oil, Cocoa seed butter, Indica seed butter, Anise Oil, Lavender Oil, Graperfruit Peel oil.



I've been looking for a good, all natural, beard balm for a while. Most other products I've tried smelled/felt synthetic but I can tell King Manes is all natural by the way it feels. The consistency is a lot like raw, organic coconut oil at first but it melts into a smooth balm when you rub your hands together to apply it. I like that it moisturizes naturally, providing nutrients my beard needs from a combination of different oils rather than synthetic chemicals. It also leaves my beard looking and feeling thicker, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great result from a natural product!

This stuff works great.

If you love your beard and taking care of it as much as I do, then you'll love this product.

I've tried a few products like this and either didn't like the smell or wasn't crazy about how it felt. King Manes is different. The subtle scent is refreshing but will not overpower you and it does what its supposed to. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and plan to continue using.

This is the best stuff I've found yet. It's almost more like a mousse or something. It doesn't leave a greasy or waxy film and it gives my beard a nice smooth and full look and feel. I've tried a few oils and some of that stuff that comes in a shoe shine can and this is exactly what I was looking for.

I am not paid for this review and I paid full price for the product, I only want to give you fellas my honest opinion.

After purchasing different beard oils that were either too expensive or according to my wife, smelled like rotten lemons, this one checks all the boxes. It feels great on my beard, I love the way it smells (but more importantly so does my wife), and it doesn't fade after half the day. I was worried it would make my face/beard too oily and make me break out, but quite the opposite has happened with my face feeling moisturized and beard soft as a cloud.
Thanks for making a great product that isn't insanely expensive or drive away your bride with it's stench.

Killer product. I have a monster 2 year beard. Makes my skin feel really goodalso has done holding power. So far I'm impressed and I've tried everything out there

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment