Sunday, January 5, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Beard Tonic Sampler

Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Beard Tonic Sampler

Bought these for my husband for Valentine’s Day and he loves them. I was surprised by their size, thinking the box (and contents) would be about the size of a small book, when actually it’s the size of an Altoid’s box! But that’s my fault for not reading and these oils last a long time — a little bit goes a long way! They smell good and keep his beard looking awesome.

Bought for my bearded husband for Xmas. He really likes the smells, but says the little bottles are tricky to handle if you have chubby fingers. Overall, nice product for the bearded male in your life.

This product is amazing! My beard stiff, and the skin underneath was becoming more dry over time. After using these oils, my beard is much softer and my skin is perfectly soft. My girlfriend loves the "manly" scents of cedar and sage, so that works out(perk);) This brand was sort of built up to me, so I was super skeptical, but the tonics delivered the beard boost I needed. Can't wait to try other products from them.

Gave this to my son-in-law for Christmas and it was a big hit. My daughter says he's enjoying the various samples a lot.

My fiancé likes the smells of both the tonics. He did state that it brings down the itching as he is growing out his beard, but doesn't use it regularly since he prefers not to feel oily. Overall, it does what it says by relieving dry skin and itching with the beard no matter what length.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This Beard Tonic Sampler Includes Three Highly Nourishing Oil-Based Beard Treatments
  • Each Tonic Combines Natural Plant Oils That Promote A Healthier Looking Beard While Moisturizing The Skin Beneath
  • Light, Natural Scents, That Men (and Women Up Close) Can Enjoy
  • 100% Natural & Effective - 100% Vegan
  • Guided by Nature & Sustainably Handcrafted

Description


Golden Jojoba Oil

Known as the oil that most closely resembles human sebum, it moisturizes skin, hair and body naturally without causing irritation. This oil is ideal for combination to oily skin types as it will not clog pores.

Argan Oil

A highly concentrated source of Vitamin E, this oil has superior skin hydrating effects. Its potent antioxidant properties reverse environmental damage, wrinkles, and premature aging. Beneficial as a naturally effective acne treatment that reduces redness and scarring caused by present and previous breakouts.

Apricot Kernel Oil

A lightweight, non-greasy and non-irritating oil that gently moisturizes skin with its abundance of fatty acids (high Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) content) as well as Vitamins A & E.


Formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Animal Testing
- GMOs




Much of the beard oil on the market has a simplistic, one-note scent, but both these oils have a subtle and sophisticated fragrance. My only caveat is that the roller-ball isn't a very good way to oil your beard if you have anything longer than stubble. I plan on buying the full-sized version of both scents.

I'm always finding myself taking back some of those other brands’ products. Speed to the store! Pills for my heart? Of course, don’t forget yours! It’s not dramatic and fast as that- I'm just kidding. But, wearing my beard lately the thing gets tangled, vibrating with more curls. Heat dries it, and beads of sweat form, and create more tangles. By using beard tonic, riding the wave of your Herbivore Botanicals product- (snake oil it isn’t) not a single tangle! Only the best things have happened to it. I, at this point lost the feeling of 65 tangles all day. Pounds to everybody there. In the span of four or maybe five days they’re all gone. But that’s not all. Guess now I’ll have what everyone else said I didn’t. I just found this wonderful product out, and now feel I'm someone just like the rest. One handsome devil! Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Beard Tonic Sampler

Got this for my hubby and he absolutely loves this product.

I do not personally use it myself for I do not have a beard. But I have recently gifted this exact set for my spouse and both cedar and the sage smell incredible. Not too strong of a scent (the more you apply the stronger the smell, of course) and the aroma would last for hours. I felt that it was most effective if used after bathing. Esthetic results were shinier, thicker, smoother and quicker growing beard hair!

When I first ordered this beard oil sampler for my husband, it arrived with two of the same scent rather than 3 different scents. I contacted the seller and they immediately sent a replacement. Wonderful customer service. The product itself if very high quality. The best scent, in my opinion, is the Palo Santo. It's nice enough to take the place of cologne. Lovely.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment