Saturday, January 4, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Hair Comb for Curly Hair - Breezelike Wide Tooth Wooden Detangling Comb - 8" Big Size No Static Natural Sandalwood Comb for Women and Men

Hair Comb for Curly Hair - Breezelike Wide Tooth Wooden Detangling Comb - 8

So far I really like my new comb. As soon as I opened it I detected a mild clove-like spice scent, which I didn't mind. The green in the wood looks very natural and nothing like mold. Hopefully you can tell on the pics I've attached. On the pamphlet that came with says colors vary, and that the comb is made of green sandalwood, which explains the natural tint of green in the wood. The comb is beautifully polished and very smooth. There doesn't seem to be any detection of chemicals used to give it its shine. From what I can tell, it was buffed to a lovely polished look. The comb runs smoothly through my hair. BTW, I have thick medium-coarse curly Latina hair, so my hair is sensitive to breakage. Another benefit is that, because my hair is curly, its important not to break up my curls too much or that cause frizz. This comb's "teeth" are nicely spaced apart, I'd say 3/16th of an inch. I couldn't deal with plastic combs anymore because they scratched my scalp and always frizzed my hair. If anything changes I will be sure to update this review. But for now, its my new favorite comb of all time :)

Best comb for getting tangles out of morning hair or wind blown hair. Great for spreading oil through hair too. Benefit of that is your comb gets moisturized from the oil; just rub with a rag afterwards. I have fine, wavy hair, but a lot of it, so it tangles pretty bad at times. I also need a fine tooth comb after I use this because I have fine hair, but this is the one I trust for getting out the tangles. No static, no ouchies. If you have fine hair, I suggest you hold out a bunch of hair together & comb through that big glob of hair, & it works wonders. When I'm not using it, I love to just hold it & smell it, lol. I love the smell.

This comb is sturdy and fits well in my hand. I read the reviews before I purchased it and many buyers commented on the odor. There is a super mild scent that is pleasant and a non -issue. I used it on my grandchilds curly hair and it performed well. It’s such a welcome change from the hard plastic combs that oftentimes have uneven areas that can snag your hair. I wish I had known about these years ago. It is well made and I expect to have it for a long time.

I waited until I had the comb for about a month before writing a review. I have type 4C natural hair and this comb detangles my hair with no tangles or snags. There is also minimal shedding. You can use this comb on wet hair but should wipe it clean afterwards. However, you shouldn't soak it in water because it will dry out and become brittle. When I first received the comb it had a light yet noticeable sandalwood scent, but a month later I barely detect it. I'm okay with this because I did not purchase the comb for it's fragrance.

Beautifully crafted wood comb, excellent for detangling but also best when using a fine hair oil such as camelia or argan oil to protect and smooth hair. I found it goes thru my hair gently and doesn’t snag or break hair. Love this comb!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This wide-wooth detangling wood comb is made with 100% natural fragrant green sandalwood.
  • Handmade, smooth and seamless, easy to detangle curly, wavy and long hair, about 8" long.
  • No snags, no static, no frizz, reduce hair breakage and split ends, perfect for natural thick hair.
  • Natural sandalwood aroma and rounded wide teeth help to relieve tension, massage scalp and distribute oils, perfect for use with conditioners and detanglers.
  • Premium quality hair comb with inscribed brand logo, brand packaging and worry-free after-sales services, a wonderful gift for birthday, holidays and all other occasions.

Description

Green Sandalwood, the sweet-smelling wood from sandalwood tree, has long been considered as the rarest timber in the world. Green Sandalwood has a long-lasting distinctive soft warm precious-wood fragrance. The natural soothing fragrance of sandalwood has the effect to calm the nerves and relieve stress. Unlike many other aromatic woods, sandalwood retains its fragrance for decades.

Details:

- Breezelike green sandalwood combs are high-rank combs sold by China Craft Store. All Breezelike green sandalwood combs are made with natural green sandalwood and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.

- Made with natural sandalwood, Breezelike green sandalwood combs never discharge static during usage.

- Breezelike green sandalwood combs tend to add natural soothing fragrance to your hair and relieve stress.

- Each Breezelike green sandalwood comb has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two sandalwood trees are identical.

- Sandalwood is believed to be able to exorcise evil and purify souls. Breezelike green sandalwood comb is perfect to cleanse your hair.

- Breezelike green sandalwood comb retains the natural green sandalwood color. And the natural green sandalwood tone tends to grow greener after sometime, making it looks more antique.

Preservations:

- Do not soak sandalwood combs in water especially hot water for more than half an hour.

- Exposing green sandalwood in sunlight or high temperature tends to accelerate the color-changing process but may cause the sandalwood to exude resin.

- Green sandalwood may grow "fuzz" if not being touched for a long time, which is a natural property of green sandalwood. Simply dust the "fuzz" off, and the sandalwood product will be as good as new.



Love love love this comb!!! I have very thick long coarse hair, when I wash my hair I add a hair oil to it and let it set for awhile then after it’s dried a bit I use this comb to comb through my damp hair, it’s wonderful it’s easy on my hair and not as many tangles to deal with. Since using this comb my hair has felt better and easier to deal with in regards to tangles.

Normally i do not brush my hair once it is dry. I have long hair and it just frizzes up. With this comb there is no frizz as long as i just comb through a little. Works out knots and feels good.

This comb is really great with women with natural hair. It prevents breakage and is durable.

My wife had lost her first one. She's been without for years. Now she is happy and content!

Well-made and not too large for the style of comb.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment