Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVE Gentlemen's Blend Beard Balm (Bourbon Scent) (4 oz.)

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVE Gentlemen's Blend Beard Balm (Bourbon Scent) (4 oz.)

With a full bushy beard I go through a LOT of beard balm and thus I have made an effort to try the different vendors that are out there instead of sticking to just one. Grave before Shave Gentlemen's Blend is my current favorite balm on the market for a nice lightly scented, no hold balm.
It comes in a generous tin and liquifies quickly for easy application. The initial scent is strong (not overpowering) but it quickly fades to an nice easy scent that is at home at work and/or the local bar. Nothing oily or waxy here it's as straight forward as a balm can be.

Great buy, on a great balm, Grave before shave has some of the best scented balms, and this is by far my favorite as well as my wife's favorite scent. Would highly recomend any and all GBS scents and products to anyone trying to better groom their face forest.

This has a great vanilla-bourbon scent to it but not overpowering like another brand I had bought. This also left my beard softer than the other brand of balm I bought. Great product and will order it again when it runs out.

I bought this for my husband. He likes that it makes his beard softer and everyone around him likes the smell.

Exactly as expected. No complaints on the sent.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tin of Beard balm
  • Only the finest oils and butters that are used in all G.B.S. products.
  • Helps to tame your beard
  • Bourbon scent with Sandalwood after notes
  • deeply conditioning and protecting your manly mane

Description

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVE Gentlemen's Blend Beard Balm (BOURBON SCENTED) tin of Beard balm Using only the finest oils and butters that are used in all G.B.S. products. This amazing balm helps to tame your beard reducing those pesky flyaway and unruly hairs, while deeply conditioning and protecting your manly mane! Bourbon scent with Sandalwood after notes



Fantastic smell without being overpowering. Good hold. Solid value. Will buy more.

Absolutely love this stuff. I've tried other brands of beard balm and they don't hold a candle to Grave before shave. If you're looking for a beard balm that doesn't smell like dirt give this a try, doesn't leave your beard feeling greasy either.

Great stuff! I retired from the Military and am finally able to grow facial hair. This keeps the beard soft. The smell is subtle and pleasant.

Great beard product! I've been using grave before shave products for almost 2 years now and highly recommend to all my friends when I'm asked what I use in my beard to keep it tamed.

Love the smell, works great at an affordable price

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment