Monday, January 6, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

EHM Men's Beard Comb Bundle Comes With Metal Beard Comb And 2 Mustache Combs in Burlap Bag

EHM Men's Beard Comb Bundle Comes With Metal Beard Comb And 2 Mustache Combs in Burlap Bag

The instant I removed the combs from their bag my clean shaven face sprouted the most majestic beard I had ever grown. Now that I have this epic face-rug, I am very glad that I have this comb. It is easy to carry around and works great on a key chain. The included mustache combs are a very nice touch and now I have one that stays in my toiletry kit and another for my car. The beard comb itself is constructed from some sort of alloy and despite the abuse my face (and pocket) have given it, none of the teeth are bent or broken (unlike plastic beard combs). Good product!

I'm very happy with my purchase. I was actually looking for a quality metal moustache comb and couldn't find one to my liking. This is a well made grooming tool. The tips of the tines are softly rounded and there are no sharp edges along the shaft of the tines. The comb runs smoothly through my stash and is great for applying grooming oil. The tines are a bit too wide to apply moustache wax, but that's not what it's made for. Almost makes we want to stop shaving my whole face.... Beard Nation, please make the same comb with tighter tines so I can wax up properly. I'd buy it without hesitation!

This comb has worked out very well. I enjoy using this over the traditional beard combs I am used to...which are usually from a beard clipper set. I would frequently prick my self underneath my fingers when reaching for the comb in my travel case. The Bearded Nation combs have smooth bristles and the best part is that a carrying case is included to hold each comb and makes it easy to find!

If you got a beard and mustache these are what you want. they work for me and fit in the pocket comfortably.

This s a beautiful little comb, I love it. It is small and strong able to get through my mess of a beard. Get it now!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ULTIMATE BEARD COMB; this comb is for the man who is rugged enough for a beard, yet exudes class and style.
  • PREMIUM POLISHED METAL DESIGN; tired of cheap plastic or wooden combs? Our metallic combs are crafted with high quality metal for all your taming needs.
  • ULTRA PORTABLE; approximately 3 x 1 inches and will fit in your pocket easily to carry on the go or attach to key ring.
  • FINE TOOTHED; this comb is perfect for any size beard due to the resilience of the metal craftsmanship.
  • ANTI-STATIC; will not leave your beard looking frizzy and unkempt, but will leave you with the clean, manly beard you are going for.

Description

STYLISH METAL BEARD COMB: QUALITY COMB FOR MAINTAINING GENTLEMAN'S FACIAL HAIR

The key to growing a beard is regular maintenance. Washing, conditioning, and combing your beard are the three steps to growing and maintaining a full, healthy beard. This last step is the key to growing a beard that's well groomed and most importantly, thickly shaped.

In order to grow a thicker, shapely beard it is necessary to utilize a proper comb early on to stimulate the hair follicles. This causes the beard to grow in places that it didn't before while maintaining a memorized structure.

For those who believe they can't grow a full beard, give this a try and you may be surprised by the results.

Rather than going with a cheap plastic or wooden beard comb, check out the superior metal that's polished with an awesome logo that lets your friends know you're part of Bearded Nation. This comb will not break or bend like ones you may see elsewhere.

We offer only the highest quality beard combs as compared to our competitors and as a bonus we'll give you two pocket combs to keep on you in case of travel.

Join Bearded Nation today so you can grow and maintain the beard you've always wanted!



The product (metal comb) is well crafted, a good size and works well. The smaller plastic comb is good to use when you start growing
Your beard or keeping a short beard. Overall I am pleased with the product and recommended my friends to get one.

Great price and quality for this as part of my husbands birthday gift and he loved it

I have used various combs and brushes over the years and the metal bearded nation comb is by far the best. This is due to its size (whether in my pocket or wallet) and its design, construction (metal), it is very durable and easy to use comb.

Started sporting my beard about a year ago. Been through many combs and suggestions over the past year, and I must say I am finally happy with this comb. :)

This is not only a great stocking stuffer but its handy. I carry it with me to perfect my man beard amazingly.

SUPER fast shipping!!

Overall I could not be happier.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment