Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea Cleansing Cowash, 16oz

EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea Cleansing Cowash, 16oz

I have thick 4c hair, and this is a perfect moisturizer! I used about 2 spoons of this, some aloe Vera gel, honey, cocnut oil, tea tree oil, and peppermint oil as a deep conditioner and it made a huge difference from when I use all those products by themselves. I deep conditioned 3 days ago and my hair still feels moisturized!

I've found a new favourite! The price on this is good. The consistency is great. It has a lovely smell too. But, the results are stellar! I only needed the recommended 15 minutes to see moisturised and highly defined curls. No going back for me! An excellent product and I do recommend it!

I have 4C High Porosity hair.

Very first time buying this product. And i must say after using it a few times, I like it alot. Not as gesasy as the other edge products. Feels more water based when rubbed in the palm of your hands. Dont make the hair heavy either. All I can say is try it. You might just like it.

First time using a Co Wash and Eden Body Works, I use this in the middle of the week to wash my hair , just to do not let sweat built up on my hair and scalp (run almost all week and I head is sweat machine). I was recommended by my stylist to co wash my hair in the middle of the week instead of shampoo to avoid more dryness on it. I does clean it , It make it soft . I recommend this product is a quality, and good price hit.

I have wavey 2c hair and use 2-3 nickle sized dollops as a curl enhancer either as a stand alone or before applying Kinky Curly Curling Custard over it. I know cremes are usually suggested for types 3 and above, but just a little bit does a lot for my waves. Too much and my hair becomes sticky and weighed down -- but with the right amount it's a holy grail product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ingredients blended together result in shiny, smooth hair
  • Hydrates and improves the overall health of the hair
  • Sulfate free and suitable for all hair textures

Description

Penetrates the hair shaft to improve strength and flexibility



After receiving chemotherapy for cancer my hair texture changed dramatically. I was blessed to not lose my hair, but it has become rather frizzy and course. My son found this for me and I used it twice a week and my hair is my less frizzy and healthy looking. I would recommend this.

My favorite natural hair care product. Just about the only one that actually works on my 4B/C hair aside from Beautiful Textures.

Amazing co wash! Genuinely cleanses and moisturizes hair and you will feel it suds up a little. Gives me great slip once detangling. I am not a fan of the leave in condtioner from this same brand but this here I love. I wont use any other co wash, this is my go to.

This is one of my favorite conditioners besides shea moisture manuka line. I usually mix with olive oil and microwave for 20 seconds then apply heat. It made my hair feel buttery. I would highly recommend for 4C ladies.

EDIT:
So after using this product I actually really love it, it leaves my hair feeling very soft and clean. I have wavy textured hair and it keeps the delicious coconut smell for days! I just wish the ingredients were more simple...

ORIGINAL:
I have not used this product yet but I purchased it for the simple ingredients and upon arrival I noticed that it has a long list of ingredients.

It’s not worth the hassle to return, it smells nice though.

I will update this review if I decide to use to it

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment