Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

BRAUN 70S 9000 Series 7 Pulsonic Prosonic Shaver Foil & Cutter Head Replacement Cassette Cartridge, 2 Pack

BRAUN 70S 9000 Series 7 Pulsonic Prosonic Shaver Foil & Cutter Head Replacement Cassette Cartridge, 2 Pack

The replacement heads are great - but what I really do not understand why create a shaver that has to have planned shaver heads to fall apart.
My original heads were actually starting to break - when I complained to the company - their reply that's what happens.

You know I have three 'old' Norelco shavers the blades need replacing, which I did not do - but the HEADS are still in fine shape.

I guess Braun lacks the BRAWN -

SADLY That being said I will have to say the new heads make saving much faster :(

I’ve read numerous reviews of replacement heads and most of them are complaining of poor quality. I found these heads that actually had “made in Germany” on the package so I decided to give them a try. I’m extremely happy. These heads are as good as the one that came with my razor and have really made a huge difference. I now have an extra set for the next time If my razor lasts that long.

I've had the new parts in for awhile now, and they cut much better, faster than my old ones. Glad I ordered two, will save me time in a few years when the current ones get old and I can't remember where I got them.

It works well. Be sure to check out the series type on your old shaving head as the model number is not printed on the shaver.

The prduct seem to be its usual high quality but be prepared for a LONG wait for them to reach you as the are coming from Europe ona very slow boat.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Blades should be replaced every eighteen months
  • Made in Germany
  • For optimum performance; clean regularly. Brings back 100% performance
  • Fit's Braun Pulsonic Prosonic 9000 Series 7 range of shavers

Description

BRAUN 70S Foil and Cutter Replacement Cassette Cartridge, 2 Pack for BRAUN 9000 Series 7 Pulsonic Prosonic Shavers



Exactly what my husband needed!

Great product have purchased developed Brun shavers through the years

Like this product

Great item at a great price.

To shave, the new heads are like the originals

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment