Sunday, January 5, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Boar Bristle Round Styling Hair Brush - 1.75 Inch Diameter - Blow Dryer & Curling Roll Hairbrush with Natural Wooden Handle for Women and Men - Used While Blow Drying to Style, Curl, and Dry Hair

Boar Bristle Round Styling Hair Brush - 1.75 Inch Diameter - Blow Dryer & Curling Roll Hairbrush with Natural Wooden Handle for Women and Men - Used While Blow Drying to Style, Curl, and Dry Hair

I do like this brush, it's perfect to dry my short hair and get some volume. But the first time I used it, one whole plug of bristles came out. I had bristles everywhere. I held off on the review, to see how the next few uses would be. The brush is fine, no more loss of bristles.

Bravo! After a long search through many other brushes, this one fits the bill perfectly! Pros: Lovely shaped handle, bristles of two different kinds and styles... a plastic protected by a little ball on the end, and a lower row of boar bristle that circles around the plastic ones! The result is the comfort of the soft bristled nubs against my skin and boar bristle which grabs onto my hair for excellent blow drying and styling! I just love it! Cons: NONE!!!

Update: After a few months of use I feel the same about this product. One thing to note is the bristles are a little more stuff than i let on to believe, and some users may feel it scratches their scalp. To me it still feels like a deep clean!

Exactly what I was looking for. Bristles are pretty stiff, allowing me to brush past my hair and get to my scalp (male with thick hair about 1in on dudes to 6 inches long on top). But no so stiff as to scratch. Boar hair helps lift any skin cells or gunk out from deep in the roots. When cleaning brush I see lots of stuff I'm happy to have rid my scalp of lol! Color and feel of quality is great too.

This is a decent, boars hair brush. None of the bristles were missing in mine and they all seemed sturdy in place, so far. I would have liked for the boars hair to be longer but they are about 2/3 the length of the individual brush stems. This also makes it difficult to tell if it's real boars hair or just plastic. I use this for my beard so it'll miss any shorter hairs, close to my face. The individual brush stems with the rounded tips could be a little smoother as well. Instead of adding protection and comfort, they are rather hard (melted tips and not coated). Overall, this is a decent brush. If you're looking for superior quality, you may want to buy a brush from a company you trust or in person.

As one of the other reviewers stated: a few bristles fell out but none since. It is exactly what I was looking for. The handle fits my hand the and ratio of nylon to boar bristles work. Certainly a good price for a great product that is used daily:))


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BOARS BRISTLE: Improves the health and shine of the hair by preventing oil buildup and hair frizz.
  • STYLER BRUSH: Nylon bristles mixed with boar bristles to help style, curl, and blowdry hair.
  • IMPROVE HAIR VOLUME: Circular shape helps to create a voluminous curl with a blowdryer.
  • PROFESSIONAL ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Wood Handle crafted with groove for easy holding.
  • 1.75" DIAMETER: This is a small size brush that is great for travel and will fit in your purse.

Description

GranNaturals Boar Bristle Round Styling Hair Brush



Love this brush. It does not wrap my hair around it and can't get it out. While drying my hair, it flows through my hair easily. Granted my hair is short but no matter, my old brush was always tangling my hair up and needed help to remove the brush. Thank you so much for offering this brush and i have passed your info to friends as well. Thank You!

Perfect size for my short hair and it doesn't hurt my scalp like my old one did!!

I can't say that I love it, but It works better than some of the others I've tried. Because of RA in my hands, I had to wrap some sport tape around the handle so that I could grip it.

Just received this brush and so far I'm liking it. I have medium long hair and it doesn't get tangled in my hair. Also feels good on the scalp and isn't too hard or too soft. I hope it holds up to daily use and haven't used it after washing my hair yet. Replacing an old one that has held up for over 10 years.

I am very happy with this brush. I have short hair, and this brush is not too big to give me a little lift. I believe this brush could compare with much more expensive ones, and I am very happy I took a chance on it. It came quickly, beautifully packed, and will be something I'll be using for many years.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment