Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bluebeards Fresh Mint Beard Saver 4 oz

Bluebeards Fresh Mint Beard Saver 4 oz

Could not be happier! I first heard of Bluebeards from a friends post online and immediately went out and bought myself a container. Consider the Fresh Mint Beard Saver as a shampoo for the beard. With just a little dollop your beard smells minty and all those stray hairs that manage to sprout up during the day are gone. A great product to have for any man sporting a beard!

I like the Bluebeard creams. The mint is definately better smelling then the lime. I'm still mixed on cream vs oil but this is a very good product

I love this product, it makes my beard soft and smells great!

I use this everyday. love it

Awh, this is the the stuff! Smells great and makes my beard feel amazing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Bluebeards Fresh Mint Beard Saver, 4 oz



    Smells great, softens and moisturizes my beard. This is my 3rd container. Will buy again.

    Smells great; nice mint scent

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment