Friday, January 3, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bearded Soldier Beard Butter General's Blend, 8 oz

Bearded Soldier Beard Butter General's Blend, 8 oz

This stuff smells and feels amazing. Makes the beard very soft and manageable. While giving a slight hold and keeping the face moisturized under the beard.

I buy this product to use in my hair rather than my beard. It was fine as a beard product, but I've found that it provides the perfect level of hold and shine for daily use in my hair. It isn't as stiff as most pomades and it isn't as greasy as many waxes I've used.

First time trying Beard butter. Really like softens and holds beard on place nicely

Great stuff, smells great, makes my beard soft, and I feel it helps it grow thicker. I recommend this to anyone.

Good


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Use for ultra-soft beard
  • Moisturizes not only the beard but also your skin
  • Ends the itchy beard

Description

Bearded soldier beard butter was designed to groom, nourish and moisturize not only your beard but also your skin. Our beard butter will put an end to that itchy beard we are all so familiar with. Step 2 in obtaining your best beard possible. A market leading full 8 oz. Size.



Smells terrific & holds well. Someone else mentioned they just use it for their hair, which is another great option too.

Great product my favorite bread butter for sure

Condition and hold

I currently have a big thick beard, this product I have been using for YEARS ! GREAT blend no scent (barely)
The blend is NON greasy NON oily and helps rejuvenate bad hair .... I am a big fan of Bearded Soldier and love the fact how a Little goes a long way .

Fantastic on toast!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment