Thursday, January 2, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

BEARD SENSE Beard Oil (Clearwater-Light Mint)

BEARD SENSE Beard Oil (Clearwater-Light Mint)

I was skeptical about the effectiveness of a beard oil product. I enjoyed this product immediately. Once I applied it my beard was soft and pliable, and the scent was masculine without being overpowering. It made beard hair look manicured. My wife noticed that my beard was softer and didn't irritate her when we kissed. She also enjoyed the scent and made a point of sticking her nose in my beard a few times that first night. As the night progressed she came closer and, after a bottle of wine, we learned that BEARD SENSE prevents chafing and provides both comfort and a pleasant scent no matter where your beard may travel. She says 10/10 and would recommend to a friend.

I'm posting on my wife's account so...

I just love this this Beard Oil!!!! guys we all know if the women in our lives aren't fans it doesn't matter how much we love it!!! Two stories to tell here, I used this beard oil on a recommendation from a friend and found it to be great! I have a decent beard but pretty close to my face. I found for the price, a little went a long way softening my beard, nice groomed look and lasted all day with a nice scent. My wife loved it, which we all know is most important!!!

Second story, so my nephew Justin was over for the holidays, he has a real beard 6" or 7" inches long, I had 3/4's of a bottle left so i gave it to him to try. He loves it, softened his beard with a nice sheen, easy to groom and a nice pleasant scent and lasts all day and again most importantly his girlfriend LOVES it!!!

I would highly recommend Beard Sense Beard Oil to anyone, you can't go wrong and talk about great bang for the buck! Great job guys.

VB

A silky soft, glistening beard on this old scruffy face, really? Well, it's true! My beard tends to be "wirey", with those crazy grays going in all directions, mixed in with what is left from those of the natural color of my youth. My beard is a lot more course than it used to be as well. Overall, it's a lot to manage and I have to keep at it daily. So, I thought why not and I tried BEARD SENSE. This is a fantastic product. Within minutes of applying it I could feel a difference in texture and now, a week later, my beard is softer, more manageable, has a sheen to it and, those crazy grays, they are now tamed and actually add to my beards appearance overall. I don't write many reviews, but this product, BEARD SENSE, is terrific and I would highly recommended it without hesitation.

I have been shopping for that "just right" beard oil for years. Some are too oily or greasy. Others have poorly defined "manly" scents that inevitably offend my wife, who has a keen sense of smell. Others simply don't work. Well, these guys got it right with this product. It isn't too greasy or oily, but still norishes, conditions and tames my beard, while the scent is light and pleasant and not overpowering. If you are tiresome spending money on your beard products only to have them rejected by your wife, then this the one for you. Keep up the good work!!!

I think it's a great product. I wasn't wanting to spend very much for beard oil and stumbled kacross this, read mint and was sold. Will say the smell isn't as strong and Wasn't really I was kinda excepting it to smell like, by far still great because it made my beard softer and helped with the itching.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BEARD SENSE Premium Beard Oil Contains Our Unique Blend of 100% All Natural Nourishing Oils That Promote Growth And Improve The Appearance and Feel of Your Beard
  • Non-Greasy Easy to Use Formula. #1 Best Beard Oil for Men.Made in USA from the Finest All Natural Oils
  • Our Clearwater Beard Oil Has A Light Mint Scent . Just 3-4 Drops Applied After Shower Keeps Your Beard Looking and Feeling Great All Day Long
  • Preservative Free Formula Means no Irritation. Beard Oil Growth Vitamin included.
  • 2 Oz Bottle is Double the Size of Competing Products & Lasts Twice as Long

Description

New to Amazon....Our BEARD SENSE All-Natural Beard Grooming and Conditioning Oil is made in the USA . We have been developing this product for years and selling it locally in farmers markets and specialty shops for $17.95. We are excited to have you try it and we are running this promotion to get new users , friends and fans. BEARD SENSE is made from the finest naturally sourced produced oils available. Our 100% Natural Beard Oil eliminates itching and beard-druff and leaves your beard with a smooth, perfect sheen. BEARD SENSE comes in two Scents . Clearwater features a light, crisp, minty aroma with a slight after note of coconut. Osceola features a fresh, light citrus aroma with a slight after note of coconut. BEARD SENSE is great for the board room or the bed room.Try it today! BEARD SENSE " From the boardroom to the bedroom"



This was suggested to me by a friend with sensitive skin as his favorite beard oil. I do not have the same issue and prefer my beard oil slightly heavier, but I totally get what he meant. The scent is light and refreshing. There is no oily or greasy feel whatsoever to this product. This seems like an excellent option for anyone with sensitive skin or who is looking for something lighter in general.

I've only been using this for a few days but I have to say I am a believer. I've been growing my beard out for about 4 weeks and it was beginning to itch all the time. I was contemplating giving up the beard when I decided to try this. After just a day or two my beard felt different, it was soft, there was no more itching sensation and the hairs seemed to “lay down” nicer. It is not greasy at all, it is all natural and my girlfriend likes the way it smells. You really only need a few drops.

I'm not one who uses tonics and lotions very often. My girlfriend insisted I buy this and I did, kicking and screaming. Now that I've been using it for about 2 weeks, I have to say it’s grown on me and has become ‘essential’ to my morning routine. The smell is great and more importantly, it doesn’t leave my beard and skin greasy like I expected - it just feels moist.

Works great for my beard and keeps it soft. Not greasy like so many others I've tried

I have used around 50 different oils this is definitely tops, the scent is great, works as it is described!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment