Monday, January 6, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Oil - Fragrance Free - Unscented - 100% Natural - Premium, Cold-Pressed 9 Oil Blend with Nutrient Rich Jojoba, Coconut Oil

Beard Oil - Fragrance Free - Unscented - 100% Natural - Premium, Cold-Pressed 9 Oil Blend with Nutrient Rich Jojoba, Coconut Oil

I will be fair, I only have a couple of days of good use with this beard oil. With that said, I will confirm it is unscented, and it is appearing to be a decent oil. It has a nice consistency to it, not at all thin like some beard oils. I do notice that it softens my skin and beard, and that is with just a couple of days use. My only question is, how do you make an unscented oil, that includes eucalyptus oil, without it smelling like koala farts?

I just received the box that had this Beard Oil and I just applied it. I have another bottle of Beard Oil from a different company and they didn't use a dropper. Having this dropper is worth so much! A few drops on my beard brush and then a nice grooming pass with the brush. Again, Rocky Mountain Barber Company knocks it out of the park! The price on this oil is super low compared with the other bottle I have, which shall remain unnamed, no dropper, for shame! The oil is unscented, there is some very very weak aroma, but that's the component oils, there is no way around that, nor should there be, it doesn't actually have a scent once applied. I'm really enjoying everything RMBC sells. Thanks guys!

wife loves the softness and scent of my beard now, so im cool with that. she lets me grow it now so i guess thats a good reason to get it haha

Very oily. Overall still a good product though.

Good oil, but has a pretty annoying sent for a fragrance free oil. I stopped using it in favor of a beard balm instead because of the smell.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our premium, cold-pressed 9 oil blend is made with all-natural ingredients that will leave your beard feeling and looking amazing
  • UNSCENTED - For men who aren't interested in smelling like a strawberry or a coconut. An ideal oil for the man who wants his cologne or body wash to do the heavy lifting
  • A PREMIUM BEARD OIL - Using only the finest ingredients sourced across North America, we made it our duty to provide you with the best beard balm on the market.
  • ULTIMATE STYLING CONTROL - Our beard oil will give you the style and control you want without weighing down or leaving your beard feeling greasy or oily. Shape up and start your day right.
  • SIGNATURE ROCKY MOUNTAIN QUALITY - Just like our combs, brushes, and balms, our beard oil is a premium tool for the modern man. Treat yourself or show that special someone how much your care about them - and their beard - by giving them the perfect birthday gift, anniversary gift, graduation gift

Description

Reinvigorate Your Beard

Your beard is no different than the hair on your head. The outdoor elements - cold, wind, heat & humidity - can all wreak havoc on your beard. You need a beard oil that can withstand these elements, and keep you looking your best no matter the season or time of year, which is why we developed our own premium beard oil.

Ditch the Itch

If your beard is dry, your skin is just as likely to be dry and itchy. By using a beard oil regularly, you'll be able to ditch the itch - as the oil wicks down your beard and penetrates your hair follicles - keeping your skin and beard well hydrated.

A Blank Sensory Canvas

No perfume, flower or feminine scented fragrances here. Our unscented beard oil provides you with a completely neutral, unscented base, allowing your cologne, aftershave, or bodywash to do the heavy lifting. This beard oil is completely scent-free so you won't have to worry about smelling like a strawberry or coconut in front of the guys at work.

Signature Rocky Mountain Quality

Just like our combs, brushes, and balms, our beard oil is a premium tool for the modern man. Treat yourself or show that special someone how much your care about them - and their beard - by giving them the perfect birthday gift, anniversary gift, graduation gift, thank-you gift or groomsmen gift.

Pro Tips:

-Keep your beard looking epic during sandstorms, blizzards, earthquakes, hurricanes and tornadoes.



Very moisturizing oil I use it for my hair also

Keeps my skin conditioned and from getting dried out under my beard. It has no added scent but smells like machine oil. I think I would rather have the scent.

Certainly has improved the health of my beard. Its a bit of a thin mixture, so I use this in conjunction with a little bit of pure coconut oil to great effect.

This product is awesome. I bought this for my boyfriend for a birthday gift and it was exactly what I wanted. From the packaging to the way it makes his beard look is awesome! I also bought him the beard comb which makes his beard look on point everyday- thanks Rocky Mountain Barber Co. keep doing what your doing!!!!

Great Stuff would definitely buy again and highly recommend it....

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment