Sunday, December 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tranquil Sandalwood All Natural Artisan Shave Soap, 3 oz

Tranquil Sandalwood All Natural Artisan Shave Soap, 3 oz

I like that this soap is natural w/o harmful ingredients. It lathers well with a brush but not overly so. Has a moderate scent but has an "old school" / "Old Spice" kind of vibe. You feel you are in a 1960's barber shop.
Lubrication is very good and provides a smooth shaving experience.

Great scent and lathers up really well.

I go this to go with the Schöne Stainless Steel Shaving Bowl with Lid (see separate review). It make a very nice lather and I really appreciate the "all natural" ingredients. My only small improvement would be that the Sandalwood scent be a bit stronger. It is so subtle as to be almost unnoticeable.

Love the scent. I use it for shaving and it’s great.

I love the smell of this soap so I bought it for my boyfriend. He loves the smell too, and even though he is used to using shaving cream, he now prefers to use the soap.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Artisan Soap Made in Small Handmade Batches in Williamsburg, Virginia using the finest raw ingredients.
  • New Formula - Improved Lather!
  • Preservative / Petrochemical Free
  • No Sulfates, Parabens or SLS
  • No Synthetic Fragrances/Colorants

Description

For a traditional wet shaving experience, we have a line of traditional shaving soaps. This soap formula was created to be a balance between having rich lather and being conditioning. The lather protects the skin and softens the beard while providing an extremely close shave. Tranquil Sandalwood is a natural essential oil blend with the primary scent being Indian Sandalwood. Sandalwood is a very traditional shave soap scent and we pair it with other woodsy essential oils for a unique twist on a classic. As with all of our shave products, we are careful not to over-scent to avoid any irritation to the sensitive skin on your face.



good soap. great smell. nice slip.

Decent shaving soap with plenty of lather. It provides adequate lubrication for a DE razor shave. It does however work very well for a cartridge razor shave providing excellent lubrication. The soap has a very mild scent which is great for me. I don't like heavily scented soaps - too stinky and irritates my skin. I haven't used it enough to give you my opinion on the longevity of the soap in terms of shaves per bar compared to others I've used in the past. My most important attribute for a shaving soap is to provide the best lubrication and comfort during a shave. I could care less about how it lathers. I want the blade to glide smoothly over my face giving the closest shave with minimal skin irritation. I believe and have experience other soaps that do much better on this attribute at a much lower cost than this soap. What are they, you ask? They are home-made speciality face soaps providing phenomenal lubrication,minimal irritation and moisturizes the skin. Not only that, there are dozens of choices in the type of scent and level of scent of the soap tailored to one's likes. You can find these soaps locally or online for bars in the $4 to $7 per bar. The only disadvantage (isn't a problem for me) is that they are rectangular in shape so they will not fit in many shaving soap dishes. Happy shaving...

Great scent, great lather, absolutely love this shave soap!

Excellent shave soap. The scent is not overpowering but is pleasant and natural, no overpowering artificial scents. It develops an excellent foam, as long as you soak it for a few minutes in hot water first. I will definitely be buying this again.

Very nice lather, does not clog my double edged razor. Will buy again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment