Sunday, December 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Spectrum, 15 FZ

Spectrum, 15 FZ

A wonderful value. This product is now my go too for dry skin care, beard oil, massage oil, lip balm and itch relief. Coconut oil is naturally antimicrobial which is why this product keeps without spoiling at room temperature. The product is simple, it's just coconut oil. Nothing else to bother you if you have sensitive skin as I do and are bothered by artificial scents. My wife and I decided we smell like Samoa Girl Scout cookies. It is a short lived but pleasant aroma therapy. I find this oil absorbs quickly and does not leave me greasy soon after use. It solidifies into a paste at room temperature and can be used as a butter or you can place the jar under warm water to liquefy the oil for larger areas. I no longer pick at jagged cuticles, my beard is straighter and my lips are not chapped any longer. I get eczema breakouts far less frequently now. It is also wonderful when I get too much sun. If I use this on the red areas I don't usually peel. I have not noticed any increase in the clogging of pores. I use this after every shave. It has a permanent spot on my wish list for easy reorder.

Enjoy!

I work in a Daycare, and one of my Parents uses this product to prevent diaper rash, and recommended it to me for my eczema, and my two sons who have a congenital skin condition called Icthyosis. We started using this product, and saw a huge improvement in the dryness of our skin, and a marked decrease in itching. I love the texture of the product, and even thou it has a smell, it disappears withing minutes. Our skin isn't greasey, but smooth and soft. On top of all this the price is the best of all. Most places will sell one jar for approximately $14.00 or more. I can get 4 jars for a price of only $7.00-$8.00 per jar. I haven't found a better deal then that anywhere. Thank You!

Ordered for international shipping, arrived safely. Such a value pack!

I love it for my hair and skin.

not a fan of the smell, but with that being said i still used the entire jar on my 7 year old daughter and myself as right out of he shower body moisturizer. the scent doesn't linger for long, but the benefits to your skin definitely do! soft elbows, soft ankles, soft knees. never with the dry itchy skin winter would usually bring... i used this all winter and my skin was kept in tip top shape.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 0585851

Description

Spectrum Essential Oil Coconut Unrefnd Org,443mL,15 FL Oz, (Pack of 4)



Excellent I use coconut oil for everything

I love using this pure coconut oil to remove my makeup. It's incredible at gently removing stubborn eye makeup (e.g. eyeliner, mascara, and false lashes).

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment