Monday, December 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar for Hair - Handmade in USA with All-Natural, Non-GMO Ingredients to Help Stop Hair Loss and Promote Healthy Hair Growth (4.5oz x 4 bars). Recommended for Normal to Oily Hair

Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar for Hair - Handmade in USA with All-Natural, Non-GMO Ingredients to Help Stop Hair Loss and Promote Healthy Hair Growth (4.5oz x 4 bars). Recommended for Normal to Oily Hair

These are solid blocks of soap. They have a great scent and last awhile. If you love patchouli you should grab a box. The scent is not overpowering and lasts all day long. Thanks for a great product.

I've been using this for nearly a month now. I've always had sensitive skin and had to use lotion or baby oil after a bath otherwise I itch like crazy all day and nighy. This soap is great. I use with an exfoliating brush. Definitely notice that I never get itchy anymore. Also skin looks wonderful.

Product works well! Love it but it is too expensive; way above market valur. The bag of 4 bars only lasts about 1.5 weeks because the bars are made of natural ingredients which is fine; but at 25.00+ every 1 week, that is too much money to support a household on. Need to come down on price. I am looking for alternatives; unfortunately.

Loves this soap. Fresh smelling, refreshing feeling soap. Wish it had a little exfoliating factor. But hey maybe they'll add some. If that doesn t matter get this soap. I love "Blue Steel"soap. Better exfoliation but quality but not as refreshing/ rejuvenating because does not have peppermint. Just keep it stored away from your running shower water as it melts much quicker than standard soap under continuous running water

Seems to be a wonderful product. Obviously it's a little pricey but somewhat reasonable depending how long it lasts. You definitely need to make an effort to keep it out of excess water once you've had a chance to lather up enough. No need to overdo it.
I'm not sure they'll allow me to but if I get a chance to update down the road I will.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LOSING HAIR? HELP YOUR HAIR GROW STRONG & HEALTHY - This shampoo bar is handmade in the USA with all natural ingredients that are renowned for helping stop hair loss healthy hair growth.
  • SAVE YOUR HAIR - ABSOLUTELY NO Sulfates (SLS/SLES) and Paraben free.We use only GMO-free, natural ingredients.
  • STRENGTHENS HAIR & HELPS WITH HAIR LOSS - Natural ingredients (Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils) help stimulate hair growth.
  • USE IT TOP-TO-TOE! Works great for Hair, Body and Beard!
  • Handmade in USA.

Description

This all-natural shampoo bar is great for hair, body and beard! Buy with confidence knowing it's handmade in USA using only premium quality, non-GMO ingredients.



Love this soap! I am diabetic and it has really helped with my skin issues. Lathers beautifully, too. Highly recommended

Only two days using this product, and I love it. I try to stay as natural with my products as possible, having been on this "natural" kick for years now, and this product fits the bill -- nice lather, no added fragrance, clean smell, and definitely adds smoothing touch to the skin. I will be buying more.

These last longer than a regular bar of soap and actually wash clean without the soap scum you get with the regular store brands. Also helps with my acne issues.

Only downside is the charcoal makes it look like you have really filthy feet as it turns the bottom of the shower black. (Mine is a plastic builder-grade shower, so your mileage may vary with ceramic, tile, etc.)

I had a tiny issue with my order and reached out to the company. Jason, a co-founder, immediately communicated and fixed my problem. It’s great working with a company that stands by their product, makes an excellent product and knows what it means to communicate and work with their customers. The soap itself is wonderful. No harsh smells or chemicals. No reaction from my skin. I feel good supporting a company that is conscientious on all levels!

My sons loves it! After football practice the boys are stinky so I feel like this is really getting them clean without the chemicals of other soaps. So far so good! The size of the bars are nice as well. I've purchased elsewhere are they are not as big.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment