Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Jojoba Body Butter 8 oz. 100% Pure Raw Fresh Natural Cold Pressed. Skin Body and Hair Moisturizer, DIY Creams, Balms, Lotions, Soaps.

Jojoba Body Butter 8 oz. 100% Pure Raw Fresh Natural Cold Pressed. Skin Body and Hair Moisturizer, DIY Creams, Balms, Lotions, Soaps.

I recently have gone natural and I've desperately have been searching for a TRUE Moisturizer that would not leave me looking like a fuzz ball.
and this works and it really gives moisture. Yah! now I want to try them all, I'm Pleased In Atlanta!!

My family uses this for everything! I mix it with aloe gel for face moisturizer . Have not had a break out since. Great for eczema and hair

not sure what they put in it...LOL, but it turned my cracked feet into normal feet in a matter of a couple weeks! Great stuff!

This glides on so smooth! I use this cream for skin and hair care formulas. It lasts as long as you use it sparingly, which I highly recommend. Good quality product!!

Purchased as gift daughter in-law said it smelled nice and made her skin soft


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains many nutrients such as vitamin E, B complex vitamins, and the minerals silicon, chromium, copper, iodine, and zinc
  • Helps fight acne, canker sores, cold sores, athlete's foot, and warts

Description

Jojoba Butter is a creamy blend incorporating Jojoba Oil, a liquid plant wax that is non-comedogenic, being close to the structure of human sebum. With hydrogenated vegetable oil, the blend creates a luxurious butter with a dense viscosity and smooth texture. 

Perfect for lotions, creams, and body butters as its creamy texture enables it to be used by those with normal to dry skin. This butter can be added to creams or lotions to make them ultra-rich and to improve the hydration and texture of the skin.



I got my package yesterday but I found that it started to melt so if the company could proper package it will be much better because some of it melted or ever and please with this product thank you

It's a good product. I'm satisfied

Love it!

Very good

Love the body butter, totally helps with creppie skin. Would highly reccomend

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment