Sunday, December 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Grave Before Shave Gentlemen's Blend Beard Butter

Grave Before Shave Gentlemen's Blend Beard Butter

The butter is so smooth and a little goes a long way. Cant say enough good things about this company and his products! The quality is excellent and the fast shipping is amazing.

My husband loves this stuff... Only issue we have had is the lid was broken and the piece that broke off wasn't even in the package... It appears it was sent to us broken, knowingly. Other than that, no complaints

Purchased this for the first time. After two weeks I am amazed at how well this stuff works! My beard is soft and manageable plus the scent is just right. I'll be buying more for sure.

Not an overpowering scent, its more of a smell to be discovered. It's a clean masculine scent,not sweet like bay run, I definitely recommend it!

Great smell and great texture. Be careful with how much you use, a little goes a long way.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Sandal wood/Bourbon scent Beard Butter
  • Only the finest oils and butters that are used in all G.B.S. products.
  • Helps condition the skin underneath the beard, aiding in itch relief and beardruff
  • NO beeswax providing less drag when brushing to keep hair pulling and damage minimized!
  • Large 4 oz. Container

Description

Grave Before Shave Gentlemen's Blend Beard Butter 4 oz.

This Beard Butter is a easy to apply Beard conditioner that deeply softens your Beard and skin.
Using only the best butters and oils available, this butter contains NO beeswax providing less drag when brushing to keep hair pulling and damage minimized!

Directions...

1. Scoop out desired amount with your finger
2. Dissolve balm by rubbing between your hands.
3. Then apply to your beard with your palms and fingers.
4. Once desired amount has been applied, you can shape it with your hands, comb , or brush!



Great smell, good hold, and left my beard super soft. Well worth the money compared to some of the other in store balms and butters I’ve used.

I've been curious to buy beard butter for a while now and saw a video on YouTube by BeardTube that talked about this product. I've been using Grave Before Shave products exclusively for a while now and the video made me want to give it a shot. It arrived and it's wonderful. It's very easy to apply, a little goes a long way, it holds very nicely, and my beard is noticeably softer. I put it on right after I get out of the shower and generally don't reapply it during the day. I love the Gentleman's Blend scent and will be buying more when I run out.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment