Monday, December 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ConairMAN All-in-1 Beard and Mustache Trimmer, Battery Operated

ConairMAN All-in-1 Beard and Mustache Trimmer, Battery Operated

I purchased this trimmer to replace an older Wahl trimmer that had worn out over the years. The Conair trimmer is more quite than the Wahl and doesn't seem to pluck out as many hairs as the Wahl. The Conair trims differently than the older Wahl, but it seems to trim better.

The trimming guards provided with the Conair are easier to use than the Wahl. The Conair does not come with a guard for the cutting head, I leave the number one guard attached to the new trimmer to act as a guard.

It seems that the battery life is slightly less with the Conair, but it is a good trade off to receive a higher quality trim.

I would recommend this trimmer to someone who is considering the purchase of beard / mustache trimmer. I have found with use that I really prefer the Conair over the Wahl I had previously used.

I got this for my dad for fathers day and he says he loves it. He has a beard and regularly trims it but it was almost always with my electric trimmer. I decided to get him his own and other than that one bit of praise I have heard nothing negative. You get what you pay for with this item as most others, feels 'plasticy' and didn't come with batteries but it should do the job and didn't feel like it would nessessarily break any time soon.

I was looking for a gizmo that would easily trim my beard, get rid of that pesky nasal hair without pain (or tickling), and the old geezer ear hair. There were lots of products that cost much more than this one, but given the astounding price of this Conair model I thought I'd give it a try; if I didn't like it I wouldn't be out of too much cash.

But, I really like this! It works as advertised, and it seems to be well built (but read further). Haven't used it all that much yet, but so far the motor doesn't slow down as some older trimmers I've used do. Running at full speed is essential for easy and PAINLESS trimming, since a slow motor yanks and pulls on hair, and that isn't fun.

I appreciate the smallish bag that comes with the trimmer. It holds not only the trimmer but also the various little attachments (and lubricating oil and a cleaning brush) that otherwise would get scrambled or lost in a drawer.

A few gripes: (1) This comes in one of those "hard to open" clamshell plastic units. Don't like them. (2) The instructions provided aren't all that clear. For example, the instructions for removing the main blade in order to attach the nose/ear trimmer isn't very helpful. One has to do some things that you're quite certain will break the trimmer to get the blade off, but that's precisely what has to happen to remove the blade. (3) Getting the battery cover off takes lots of finesse too... so much so that I initially started looking for a place to insert a screwdriver to pry it off. Once again, some finesse does the trick.

Overall, however, I'm happy with this purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive but well functioning trimmer for the beard, mustache, and nose and ear.

This is a potent little thing. I use it w/o attachments for the stubble look and it replaced a bit fancier Conair model that wouldn't hold a charge after about 5 years of abuse. For the price I could burn through a few of these vs the cost of the other one but this is more compact and easily portable. It gets used 2 to 4 times a week.

Amazing, especially at this price! I use with standard AA size, non-disposable, "low self-discharge" rechargeable batteries, which stay powerful for many uses with this trimmer. It is well built and strong. Does a great job trimming my beard. I still use a regular razor to clean the beard outline and to shave the rest of my face. Be sure to brush and oil the blade regularly (this is easy and takes me one minute or less). It took me a bit of experimenting with all the attachments at first. Once I discovered what works for me, it is easy to use and gives great results.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The Conair Man All-in-One Beard & Mustache Trimmer offers super easy trimming for any man.
  • Self-sharpening, stainless-steel blades
  • Attachments: nose/ear trimmer, 5-position comb, and 3 jawline combs.
  • Includes: storage pouch, mustache comb, cleaning brush, and lubricating oil
  • Requires: 2 AA batteries (not included)

Description

A man’s face is his statement. Sometimes bold, sometimes subdued, always Individual. The Conair Man GMT175N All-in-One Beard & Mustache Trimmer features a multiuse handle to easily attend to all your trimming needs. The Conair Man GMT175N is an all-in-one battery operated (requires 2 AA batteries; not included) beard and mustache trimmer. This versatile trimmer comes equipped with a hair trimming blade, ear/nose attachment, 3 jawline combs, a 5-position adjustable comb and a mustache comb. To help keep the trimmer working to its best ability use the cleaning brush and lubricating oil (all included). Conair Man – Respect the Ritual



By far my favorite electric shaver/groomer.

This is the second one I've owned after leaving the first one behind during a move. Tried a different brand but repurchased the Conair within a couple weeks.

Simple to use attachments, simple length settings. Exceptional battery life, and plenty of power to drive the blades.

Men with thick beards/coarse hair may have to stop more often to clear out the shaver, but in every way, especially in price to value this is a great buy.

I bought this to replace another Conair Beard Trimmer which just stopped working after about 10 years. This one works OK, but it only uses 2 AA batteries whereas the old one used 3. This one doesn't seem quite as powerful, probably due to htat. The old one had a plastic stand that held the unit and all of the accessories. The new one only came with a bag to hold all the things. The new one doesn't fit in the stand as well as the old one did, but i can use the stand by putting the new one in it backwards, which is OK.

A super little beard trimmer. I keep my beard short and for nearly 40 years have done so using small scissors. A task that typically takes about a half hour once per week. This trimmer has replaced my scissors at less than 1/2 the cost. It is quick and bullet proof so I am now inclined to trim up every couple of days instead of once a week. My biggest issue is that I wish it would cut just a little bit shorter. I suspect that as I experiment with it, I will find a combination that will do just that.

Works amazing. I am horrible with putting oil on it and minting it but I've had it for months and its still going strong. I use it for my Thick beard and hair, and it works wonders. The price is on point and so are the results.

I like to wait and see how the product performs before I rate it. This is a remarkably good clipper, regardless of price. It took me a few tries to figure how to remove the head and use the nose hair clippers. Also the sliding clipper seemed backwards but it works exactly as I need it. The clipper sounds slow so I check the battery. But it cuts great and has performed spectacularly everytime I've needed it. I have used it to remove beard to stubble for an easy shave or trim the beard to length which works equally well. Now factoring in the price you truly can't beat it! I highly recommend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment