Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

BEARDOHOLIC Beard Comb, Fine Toothed, Anti Static that Detangles and Straighten Your Beard, and Head Hair - Wood Beard Comb For Men

BEARDOHOLIC Beard Comb, Fine Toothed, Anti Static that Detangles and Straighten Your Beard, and Head Hair - Wood Beard Comb For Men

Purchased this as a replacement for one that my dog shredded into scrap wood...The quality and craftsmanship is great, no warping and the teeth are evenly cut and smooth. I really like the fine teeth as my cheeks are fairly curly and it helps even them out when I blow dry my beard. It doesn’t tug and tangle on my beard as a traditional plastic comb would. It does get hung up a little bit on the very curly parts under my chin if I go against the grain, but quite frankly NOTHING will go smoothly through that on the first pass. The long teeth are great for the thicker parts of my beard. Will definitely purchase again if the dog gets this one too.

I've come from a steel comb (which I couldn't find, hence this purchase) - that was a bit rougher on my beard/face - so this is my first wooden beard comb.

After a week of use, it feels great on my beard, which is quite full in coverage and thick in growth, and currently sits at a few cms in length. It barely gets caught and easily runs through any tangles I have. Paired with some beard oil that I get locally, my beard is definitely a lot healthier (and fluffier) looking since I've started using it.

I haven't travelled with it (yet), so I can't comment on how it holds up in a suitcase or anything, but it feels sturdy enough in my hands. I don't intend to keep it in my pockets, I'll probably have it in a toiletries bag if I take it away with me so I can't imagine "pocketing it" being an issue for me. Cosmetically there are a few imperfections but that's not the sort of thing that bothers me, you have to look closely to see them and it looks professional otherwise.

I also saw in other reviews that the box it comes in is pretty cheap looking, which is true, but since I've bought this for myself it doesn't bother me at all. If I bought it as a gift I would probably repackage it.

All-in-all, solid comb, I think it's worth the money I spent on it. I'd recommend it.

I was really surprised at the quality of this comb especially considering the price of it. It's well made, smooth feeling, easy to hold, and makes combing my beard a breeze! I enjoy that it is made out of wood as it smells great while not making my beard all static-y. My only wish is that it would come with an optional leather case as I kind of feel bad for having to just toss it in my gym bag unprotected.

Had this comb for about 2 weeks and it has worked wonders. I used to use a medal pick, now I solely use this comb. I would reccomend this comb to anyone with course curly hair, as this comb is wide enough to style and go through that this hair type well

Very sturdy and works great on the beard. Feels great in the hand and it just works.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • IDEAL FOR ALL HAIR TYPES & STYLES: The fine toothed comb makes it easy to comb any hair type, head or facial, long or short, straight or frizzy, curly or wavy.
  • ANTI-STATIC & DETANGLES: Eliminates tangle, frizz and static. Tame your beast easier than ever.
  • MADE TO LAST: High-quality 100% wood. Ultra strong wood construction. Great grip and easy control.
  • POCKET FRIENDLY: Size 13.5*5 cm, fits in any pocket. Excellent for styling and combing your hair wherever and whenever you want. It will be the last comb you will ever need.
  • FINE TOOTH design and construction to ensure perfect hair penetration which will keep your beard neat and tidy.

Description

Premium hair comb for combing your beard, mustache and hair. Comb2Go and pocket friendly, looks classy and can be used for head hair as well as for beards and mustaches. This strong wood comb feels great in the hand and glides easily through the hair, being anti static it won't leave your hair in a frizz. Great for applying beard oil, just brush the oil into your beard and moustache using the beard comb. Premium & elegant pearwood beard comb comes in a gift box making it great gift idea for your beard. Handmade from 100% pearwood. It is made to last and to be the last comb you will ever need. A must have beard care product and a perfect and ideal gift for any bearded men.



I bought this comb, along with the beard oil as a gift for my husband for Christmas. He LOVES it. He has been using them both, every day since he got them.

I bought this as a Christmas gift for a bearded man-friend. Unfortunately, his vehicle was broken into and it was stolen! He loved it so much, I ended up buying him another one because of how sad he was it was gone. Bought it twice... no regrets.

comb not suitable for shorter beards at least i don't see it catch any hairs. not sure if i recieved a gift box as well it just came with a cardboard box which the comb was in. other then that it's a nice comb handles well but sadly am not using it right now as it doesn't seem to make a huge difference with my beard being short compared to what a brush can do on it. i am growing it out so i will eventually be using it.

real neato comb.

It looked great but was too big and bulky for the beard it was meant to groom. Probably perfect for longer beards.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment